It's meeeeee!!!!

liberty_girl

Peace Love Happiness
Hugs everyone :D

I had an interview today (just at a temp agency:rolleyes:) but I was able to wear a skirt that is part of a suit I bought four years ago and have never fitted into, I know I have a loooong way to go but I felt really good so I got OH to take a pic, and I've put it in my album.

Be kind, I'm sensitve ;)

twittwoo look at you, You look stunning sweetie...I am so happy that you are feeling good about yourself, This diet is the best feckin diet around by miles, I can't wait until next year when I know I will be down to 10 stones :D:D Proud of you!!! :):)

Awww think i need at least 50 posts to have a peek but i promise i will when i can!!! Bet you look fab-u-loso

oooh la la :D liberty being set free I love that

awww!!! well thanks for trying hun, best go try those games :)
"i'll be back" lol

woohoooooo! gorgeous you!!!!!! Congrats hun. How well did you think the interview went? *fingers crossed for you*

Thanks sweetie, I've got a way to go, but at least I could stand to have my pic taken, which is better than a few weeks ago!!!

The interview was just with the temp agency - had a flipping typing test!!! The first one ever!!!! Have an interview with the company on Monday afternoon. It's very low money, but I just need to get into it and start working again.

xxxxxxx Hope you are doing well xxxxxx

looking good that must have been a great feeling well done
see less of you next week
xx

Thanks sweetie, I've got a way to go, but at least I could stand to have my pic taken, which is better than a few weeks ago!!!

The interview was just with the temp agency - had a flipping typing test!!! The first one ever!!!! Have an interview with the company on Monday afternoon. It's very low money, but I just need to get into it and start working again.

xxxxxxx Hope you are doing well xxxxxx

There's a typing test of facebook which Ive used which helped me no end.

And I think typing on here helps our typing speed!

sorry liberty girl over 50 posts now but still can't see it!!!!
Might take til tommorrow to adjust maybe???
Hopefully!!!!!! lol

Back