*** Its Monday *** Lets Do It Hour By Hour ***

Clare-enjoy your AAM week,counting the days till my next one
Sam-enjoy your swim,2 litres already and a swim-Angel of the day award!!!
Vicky-hope you have a better week

Good morning all,

After a week of lurking I'm back! Did you miss me!? LOL

I fell off the wagon and landed flat on my face last week, sodding PMT! But this week is a new week and I'm feeling positive once again. Onward and downward once again.

Have great days!

Oh there you are I was gonna PM you this eve if you'd not apparated back on to the site - yes you were missed!
PMT has a lot to answer for!!! Have a good day xxx

So basically the word on the street seems to be;
If the scales aren't moving stop getting on them apart from with CDC.
So maybe that's what i'm going to have to do this coming week....

Does anyone have any ideas why i'd only be showing as very slightly into ketosis after 14 days ss'ing with no cheating????

Hi AG There is no just in Ketosis. You are either in or out. If the stick is faint pink that is good if it is dark when you can be dehydrated.

Hi AG There is no just in Ketosis. You are either in or out. If the stick is faint pink that is good if it is dark when you can be dehydrated.

WOW!! Thank you soooo much for that. I've been worried about that for ages. Isn't it strange how you can get something so wrong. My housemate is also SS'ing at the minute and when she'd tested she said it showed very dark and I assumed that was better.

That's cleared a lot of things up.

P.s She drinks a lot more water now.

Afternoon!

Bad experience this morning, woke up at 7am with a SMASHING headache - not carb withdrawal - so took some migrane tablets and went back to bed. Lecture at 11 ao alarm went off at 10, i was still dying! So text Sara to tell her i wasnt goin, lay back down formn about 5 mins and RAN TO THE BATHROOM! Was sooooo sick in the bath!

Btw, leek and potato soup is nasty tasting the second time around!! Well, i wasnt supposed to have it cos of my allergy ;)

RIght then kids, what mini goals we having for today??
Mine's to drink 4.5litres and to do 50 sit ups :D

Afternoon!

Bad experience this morning, woke up at 7am with a SMASHING headache - not carb withdrawal - so took some migrane tablets and went back to bed. Lecture at 11 ao alarm went off at 10, i was still dying! So text Sara to tell her i wasnt goin, lay back down formn about 5 mins and RAN TO THE BATHROOM! Was sooooo sick in the bath!

Btw, leek and potato soup is nasty tasting the second time around!! Well, i wasnt supposed to have it cos of my allergy ;)

RIght then kids, what mini goals we having for today??
Mine's to drink 4.5litres and to do 50 sit ups :D

I'll match the water BG as for the sit ups............................Nah! :eek:

I feel like my skin is too loose today. I can pinch skin......tis very weird xxxx

Hope you feel better soon Leah! - Doesn't sound like you're having much fun at the minute. :hug99::patback:

My Mini goals for the day are 5 litres of water.

Be happy after my WI. :scale:

Go for a walk tonight!

Hope you feel better soon Leah! - Doesn't sound like you're having much fun at the minute. :hug99::patback:

Well, i just opened ALL the windows, lovely day here in cardiff. Sitting here listening to chillout, catching up with minis and msn, and about to print off a load of work that needs doing.

Things are looking good. Oh, and -2lbs already!!!

Think it's going to be a good day AG xxx

I hope so. Fingers crossed for 2 1/2 hours time. It'll be a good day after then if the results are good. lol!

Sounds like you're having a much better day now. I've just opened the window at work too, was getting well stuffy in the office.

crap day, no motivation, no hope!

Have eaten an AAM...3oz of scallops and 2 tblsp on Cauliflower/Broccoli

i think I am in serious danger of failure now!:wave_cry:

your WI in will be fab! good vibes for yu my friend :vibes:

Oh there you are I was gonna PM you this eve if you'd not apparated back on to the site - yes you were missed!
PMT has a lot to answer for!!! Have a good day xxx

Ah, thanks Hun. It's nice to be back and feel the lurrvve!;)

:wave_cry:Im having such a bad day .I just feel so hungry noo not hungry just want to eat not felt like this before .On my dinner hour at mo then back to all those lovely fish all freshly cooked and smelling omg .Say a few prayers for me think this is going to be the biggest challenge so far and willpower is none .:cry:

My new computerised sewing machine just arrived - I am sooooo happy!!

I can take my clothes in now!! Might look respectable again instead of like a bag lady!

I agree with sam - come on mandy! A measly lil 11lbs!

YOU WILL DO IT!

Back