It's Monday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Morning Everyone

Lovely and sunny again..hoping to get back on the wagon today...after a crappy week.

Have a good one and good luck with the weigh ins today

HM

Morning Everyone

Lovely and sunny again..hoping to get back on the wagon today...after a crappy week.

Have a good one and good luck with the weigh ins today

HM

Morning All!! Beautiful sunshine here in Weymouth!! Got our Healthy Week at school this week; kids trying out a climbing wall, trampolining etc and we have a hike planned at the end of the week!! Should help keep me on track after a bloomin' awful week last week!

Regarding this as a fresh start too. Have reset my spreadsheet with todays weight, collect my packs from new CDC this eve, all systems go for that 3 stone in 3 months challenge (especially after failing the 14lb in May challenge!!!!!LOL!!)

Have a great day all and speak to you all tonight!
xx

Good morning HM, hope you have a better week hun.

Hi Sarah, good luck for your re-start x x x

Had a huge carb blowout at the weekend as I cooked a lovely three-course meal with hugely fattening dessert and copious wine for my family on Saturday, so I've got lots to do this week to get rid of the 5lb I've put on. I'm sure it's water though - I certainly didn't consume the 17,500 calories required to put on 5lb of fat, so I'm sure it'll shift quite quickly.

Butterscotch shake for me this morning.

Morning all!

Work again for me. Ho hum, at least it's easier to be 100% good at work lol. Ellie is still in bed, so is hubby. Need to make her packed lunch and get us all dressed. Ellie has school, Harry has nursery.

Good luck to all those restarting today, and anyone with weigh in's! xx

Goodmorning people... the sun is shining & the birds are singing here! Heading to work in 5mins ~ then WI when i get home!

Started the day off to a bad start tho when i printed out a postage label using paypal - i'd intented to use 2nd class royal mail delivery ~ but for some reason paypal calculated it as being £4 odd for a 400g package, ended up having to use first class instead which worked out as £1.94...?!! Mighty confused..!! Then spent the last few minutes rapidly editing stuff i've ending soon, to first class as well, so as i don't make a loss on them. Meh.

Anyway, lesson well and truly learnt.

Morning all good luck to everyone for a good Monday.

I have had a nasty bug all weekend so I have brought all my shakes back up yesterday I was out of ketosis but this morning I am back in :)

Good morning all, Hope everyone had a great weekend and ready for a good weight loss week ahead. I am as always 2 steps forward and 1 step back, but that still makes me 1 step forward :D
Off to put some washing on and make the most of this sunshine.
Have a good day Ya'll

Morning everyone
Hope you all have a great day and good luck with any WI's

Back