IT'S Monday**** LETS DO IT HOUR BY HOUR****

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Well here I am again ready to start another day 1... :eek:

Off to the GP's this morning for my MOT, as I changing DR's I have to see the nurse before I get fully registered. :rolleyes:

The Sun is shining and is looking like a glorious day gain.

Hope everyone is doing ok, Not been any dailies lately so come get posting. Let us know how you are all getting on.

Good luck for any weigh ins this morning

HM
xx

morning everyone sunny in N,Ireland (for a change) have a great day just heading for gym another 2 1/2lbs loss for me today yipeeeeeeeee what a great start to a monday morning good luck anyone weighing today:D

good morning chaps. i'm back on cd after my planned break on saturday night. managed not to get lathered which was nice, ha. have a really sore foot as a woman fell backwards and stomped with all of her weight on my foot with her stiletto heel to regain her balance, and staggered off without apologising. since she was about the same size as me that's around 16st on my foot on a pointy shoe!! i have a rather large bruise and a bit of a limp, ha.

feeling really sick at the mo. not sure why but am not happy!!

abz xx

Morning all seems like for ever since I posted on a daily .

morning hedge sounding possitive today so keep up the good work and keep busy xx

Ann 2.5 lb go girl fantastic and a trip planned to the gym already .You put me to shame trying to work out how I can get away with lazing around as much as pos lol

Abz glad you enjoyed your night out now get back on the wagon with hedge you 2 will have a laff the day will go faster lol

Had my hols put 8lb on lost 10lb since been back (came back last sat ) mainly carb stores I think .Went out last night so been good today but was great meal and worth it lol

hope everyone is as focused as you 3 seem this morn will pop back later xxx

Good luck with your MOT maggie....need a good service myself!Butlins at the weekend should fix it!
Had a great night last night..went to London Comedy store...great fun..laughed so much
Hope everyone has a great day,Sun is shining and Tennis on TV,girls both away on School hols,just youngest all week....life is looking good!!!

Hey everyone. Day 22 in the Bish_Bosh house :D Almost didnt make it yesterday - I wasnt hungry, I just wanted to eat. Fortunately managed to stuff myself silly with a couple of packs and that was enough to stop me wanting to eat. Partly my own fault for not having my first pack of the day until gone 5!!!!! However I made it and thats whats important.

Does anyone else find that if you dont drink quite enough water you wake up with achey kidneys in the morning??? Or is that just me? Only happened twice, but I know i only had abot 2litres yesterday and have woken up in pain this morning...

Hey everyone. Day 22 in the Bish_Bosh house :D Almost didnt make it yesterday - I wasnt hungry, I just wanted to eat. Fortunately managed to stuff myself silly with a couple of packs and that was enough to stop me wanting to eat. Partly my own fault for not having my first pack of the day until gone 5!!!!! However I made it and thats whats important.

Does anyone else find that if you dont drink quite enough water you wake up with achey kidneys in the morning??? Or is that just me? Only happened twice, but I know i only had abot 2litres yesterday and have woken up in pain this morning...

Definately...if I don't drink enough I feel awful!and well done for not eating!!I know a lot of people who have packs late in day,but I found I neede to space mine evenly otherwise I got really tired and felt more like eating

I think the problem is, when i have dieted previously, the evenings have always been my downfall as then is when i am most likely to screw it up!!! as a result i now subconciously wait as long as possible before having my first pack!

I must force myself to have a pack before midday today...

Morning all

Not doing much today. Nipping out to town in a mo, then will be painting 3 bits of trellis, blue, in the garden when I get back.

have a good day all! xx

2 1/2 Hours in and only had water so far. I too try and leave my 1st pack as late as poss. Will have 4 today if I need to.

Well done all you positive ppls.

Morning all - day 6 here and over the moon having had a weigh in last night so very much focused for this week.

In the main I split my packs so that I can have 6 drinks during the day, that way it's only a coupld of hours in between each shake. Also find that making up a whole one is too much for me in one go and usually make me want to gag byt the end of it :-]

Use 4 tsps of each sachet and adjust the water to your personal taste works for me :)

Morning ladies

Day 2 for me here, had a busy weekend, was my wedding anniversary and we went out. I restarted yesterday morning and got through day one ok, mind you I didn't really feel like food! :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Keeping myself busy today and have just found out that my WiiFit has been despached :D

Hi everyone, day 1 again for me i feel really ready to start today, been feeling really low and not in the right frame of mind, but im now ready and will get the last 2 stone of.

hi guys, nice day here today not mad sunny or anything but not raining so thats a bonus. just having my 1st shake now. and stuck into my 1st litre. have alot of housework to do and then gonna try on my size 16!!! dress again with all my shoes to see if any of them match etc!!! I know ive little to do!!

becky xx

Morning.

It's nice here too this morning. I've been sat out in the garden having a (black) tea with a friend while she sat and devoured the biscuits my husband bought over the weekend; I just wanted them gone!

I've had a litre of water so far and two cups of black tea. I've got my first official weigh at 2.00pm so fingers crossed I've not done too much damage from my blowout on Saturday evening.

well i don't know how to count days any more... day two after my planned evening break but since it was planned is that day two or nearly four weeks? in any case i'm on 1.5 litres of water so far today so not doing too badly :)

abz xx

day 2 here as well had 1 shake split in 2 and a litre of water so far
off to look at a few camping bits as a lovely charity gave me money for camping equipment off camping in august with 30 other familys with SN kids

gonna get my holiday photo's printed today too ( week at trecco bay in a caravan owned by another charity )

Back