its motivating reading other people's experiences

lii

am back on lipotrim was once 115kg but now lm 100.5 kg. lm so happy to find this site since l started again last week. l now read the forums whn lm tempted to eat. lm happy to say its working.:chores016:

Welcome to this mad forum....good luck on restarting... YOU CAN DO IT this time!!!! remeber water water water and more water xx

and if thats not enough, nic will be at ur house smackin u with a ruler anytime u even *think* of food. ...tread carefully.... :)

Hi im Lisa just starting my 2nd week you can do it
Lisax

nice to have u aboard, this time its for real and u will keep going, gud luck hun , u will do fine we are all here to support u

Hi, I had my first weigh in today and have lost 8lbs..I am really pleased with myself as this is also my TOTM!!
I am going to attempt a tracker thingy - no laughing if I get it wrong!!!!!

welcome and good luck!!

and if thats not enough, nic will be at ur house smackin u with a ruler anytime u even *think* of food. ...tread carefully.... :)
lmao glad to be of service !!!:D

Thanks for the welcome - I think I managed my tracker.
I have found this site really, really useful and supportive. I hope I can provide some support in return.

I'm on my first week and I don't think I would have lasted if I hadn't found this forum. I love reading all the posts.
Everyone is great. WI tomorrow so fingers crossed.

good luck hun :)

Thanks for the welcome - I think I managed my tracker.
I have found this site really, really useful and supportive. I hope I can provide some support in return.

awwww you sure can :)

wait

wait missyl and nic hold on on the smacking bit wait till my behind is tiny enuff to feel the pain hahaha, thnx guys this time lm on for good need to in shape for the coming holidays, wedding and barbeqs'

Back