Its my birthday!!!!!!

swhite

It's my 21st Birthday today and I'm on SS
I can't have a drink or eat a nice meal or have birthday cake!!!
:-(
X

it must be hard! but it will all be worth it in the end! dont give up! happy birthday hun! i wish i was 21 again xx

Just think what you will be doing next year tho!!! Happy birthday xx

swhite said:
It's my 21st Birthday today and I'm on SS
I can't have a drink or eat a nice meal or have birthday cake!!!
:-(
X

Have a late birthday party when you're at goal. A double celebration :) happy birthday. X

Happy Happy Birthday!!

Ah I know its a special birthday but just think when your at goal you can arrange a special night out in lieu of today!! haha

Hope you have fun xx

Many happy returns of the day!!

I can't remember my 21st birthday (could have been because i was very very very drunk... hahahaha!).

Oh, I wish I was 21 again!!

Have a fab day - don't worry about what you can't have - you have your (slimmer) future ahead of you!

Lx

Happy Birthday :D

Thanks guys

I went and had my hair cut, mani, pedi and bought a load of new bed head products and clinque makeup to make myself feel better
Which it did
Then had an ss+ meal

Now in my pjs ready for bed

X

Thanks guys

I went and had my hair cut, mani, pedi and bought a load of new bed head products and clinque makeup to make myself feel better
Which it did
Then had an ss+ meal

Now in my pjs ready for bed

X

Happy Birthday and well done you - what a great idea to pamper yourself with non foodie things and I bet that made you feel good :) as others have said - you can make it a double celebration when you reach goal and you'll enjoy it even more (I'm sure)

Happy Birthday hun

Happy birthday! Oh to be 21 again ... You've got so much to look forward to - getting to goal for a start!

Happy Birthday!!

Well done - it will all be worth it :)

I will be going through this on sat - its my bday and I will be SSing too. I am going to see dirty dancing at the theatre instead of food/drinks!!

Back