• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Its Nearly Cream Egg season!!!! how do you eat yours??

Lianna

Silver Member
Well in our office its Waynes birthday and hes going to greggs for everyone a cream bun and because i cant really syn them i decided to get him to get me a cream Egg so that i know i am staying within my syns (8 1/2 syns each) not bad for a lovely treat :)

Sooooo for a bit of light hearted fun how do you eat yours???

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
I gave up chocolate totally when I rejoined SW, but I never did like the cream eggs. I found them really yuck and sickly sweet!

For me a treat would be a glass or two of wine, but I guess one can't do that in the office!!

Lianna

Silver Member
Ohhh i wish i could drink in the office altho we did have champagne day before chrismas eve ;-)

julie19

Silver Member
I am trying not to eat any at all this year but every shop I go in they taunt me.....but when I do eat them I bite the top off & lick out the middle..mmmm...

I don't.... can't stand the things. Just the smell of them makes me feel sick - SO sweet... urgh!!! Oh heck, just the very thought of them is making me queasy! lol

I guess I'm quite lucky in that I'm not really a huge fan of chocolate, and as kids my parents never ever bought my sister or I easter eggs, so I (can't say for my sis!) don't miss ever having them.

I bite top off and suck middle out completely then suck the remaining chocolate mmmmmm lovely

MMMMMM Creme eggs ... love them! I bought a bag of cadburys minis and I keep them in the fridge so when I fancy some chocolate I can have a couple and I really don't feel guilty!
mini creme eggs = 2.5 syns
mini caramel = 3 syns
mini dairy milk = 3.5 syns

How do I eat mine?......... I pop the mini egg into my mouth n let it melt

In the town I was brought up in, there was a chip shop that had them on the menu ( Deep fried cadbury's cream egg done in batter) ...they also did the Mars bars too....yummy.Mmmmmmmm