Its not fair!

kitten kat

Been reading lots of you have be weighing yourself after only a few days on this diet, and already seeing a weight loss...

I thought...right, since I have not weighed myself since i started LT... which was only 3 days i know..., thought I would weigh myself tonight.. So annoyed, I have not lost an single ounce!!!!...:cry:

Haven't broke it whatsoever...drinking loads of water, etc...now I am thinking, maybe I am drinking too much water?:confused:

I wouldnt worry to much, im sure come your weigh in day, you will be thrilled with the result x

Your body is prob only in ketosis today -believe me, the weight loss will show at the chemist! ;) You may have been filled with water when you checked! Try to stay from the scales until WI day -betcha any amount you'll be over the moon! :D

DONT WORRY AND GOOD LUCK!!

Aww.... I hope so... I haven't even found it at all hard, its been pretty easy so far, am just a little miffed that I havent lost weight like everyone else seems to lose weight within a day or two!:(

My first moan, sorry!...

O/T - I wish I had a tiny little kitten with a froggy hat!!

Aww.... I hope so... I haven't even found it at all hard, its been pretty easy so far, am just a little miffed that I havent lost weight like everyone else seems to lose weight within a day or two!:(

My first moan, sorry!...

Moan to your hearts content babe! Thats what minimins is for! ;) You will have lost..just be patient :D

Its great that your not struggling -imagine how smug you'll feel when you come back with a 5lb loss and it was eeezzzayy!! ;)

That's not a prediction btw! lol

O/T - I wish I had a tiny little kitten with a froggy hat!!
I know...how cute is it, I found that pic on google...mad hey!

You will be fine hun. We will all congratulate you on WI day cos I bet ya owt ya will have a whopping loss :)
Now step away from the scales!!
Niki
x

deffo, not gonna get on em, will wait till WI!!!:)..thanks all!

I weighed myself on day 4 and nothing and then by actual weigh in......I was very happy! In your head ...... give it 7days! 1 week! No more and no less! You WILL be happy!

hiya personally I would throw away the scales before you become obsessed I have only weghed in at the chemist purely because I know that if the sclae didnt show a loss i'd think this is crap whats the point and blow it
I;m positive come the official WI you will be jumping for joy dont forget tolet us know
xxx

hun you said you weighed yaself at night well you would have had all ya water intake and shakes try weighing yourself in the morning that is what i do before i have had anything i weigh myself to see how much i have lost. xxx

just keep the faith!

Don't get down Denise. You will have lost by WI day, how much will depend partly on how much you need to lose in total and also on how cr*ppy your diet was before you started. If you overdose on carbs before you start you seem to lose more than if you go easier on the carbs. Less carbs before also make the first week easier!

We all believe in you so just forget the scales and wait to be delighted on WI day. If you have to weigh at home then make it the same time as your WI so it is consistent!

I weighed myself on my rubbish scales this morning before I walked to the chemist and at the chemist was 1.5kg heavier! I only go by my official weigh in though!

x

keep the faith

Back