Its Official Im now a CDC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woohoooo, good on you curly xxx

well done, you will be inspirational to everyone that comes to you xx

WOOOOO HOOOOO......

WELL DONE AND MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS YOU DESERVE IT!

xx

Well done Curly-you will make a fab CDC:D

Well done! having read your posts and seen how you are liked and respected on the forums i'm sure you'll be a great cdc! Good luck and best wishes for this your new venture :)

Congratulations, you'll be such an inspiration to all your clients! What a day eh? Did you imagine when you started CD that you'd end up here?

That's fantastic news - well done you and enjoy your new job, you'll be fab!!

Well done curly. You will make a great CDC x

Congratulations Curly.....You are gonna be an amazing cdc and your clients are gonna be very lucky to have you with all the knowledge and support you'll give them.....hmmmm think I should move so you cud be mine hehe:D

Aww, well done curly - you deserve this and, as others, you'll make a fabulous cdc! Your clients are going to be very lucky!

Woohoo WTG Marissa, so glad you made it and congrats on your BMI 25, strange as we joined this forum at almost the same time and I reached my BMI 25 last week so almost at the same time too.... your clients will be very lucky to have you, you are always so encouraging to everyone.

Congratulations Curly - what a great next step to take and just shows what you can get out of this diet apart from the obvious weight loss. Am sure you will be a great CDC and your clients will be very lucky having you supporting and guiding them x

Woo hoo, thats really fab news Marissa! I think we are all in agreement that you will make a brilliant cdc!!! Congrats!

Well done Curlywurly,
You have done really well, a great inspiration for all fellow CDers. I'm sure with your positive attitude and kind personality you will be a great CDC.
Wishing you well in your future venture.

You are so inspirational on this board, you will be even better as a CDC ! Your clients will be very very lucky !!!!!!!!!!!!

Back