Its Over and Done with - Thankgod

blondie29

Evening everyone

Well as i explained earlier I was worrying about going to the chemist today after a bad week...Well I explained to the pharmacist and today I had a new lady who was lovely and has done the diet before herself (thankgod)..she was really understanding..

Well I got weighed and I lost 1lb so its not as bad as a I thought, I did think id put on.. So have stocked up on chocolate and strawberry shake, also stopped in tescos and bought 12 1half litre bottles of water ready to start tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for supporting me today and I am ready to give it my all and get back on track tomorrow, Ive also been to the gym tonight and had a good workout and some time in the sauna ...

So here goes everyone Im ready to start again - Woop Woop !!!

Well done blondie! Next week will be even better! Glad to hear you sounding positive, seems your ready to kick butt now :D

Its good to have a nice pharmacist whos understanding, I had a lady once who was questioning a 2lb loss from me, I hadnt cheated at all so I promptly gave her a dressing down for her snidy remark haha.

Good luck for next weeks weigh in x

Glad you braved the weigh in and still lost!!

Best of luck for the week ahead :)

Hi Blondie,
congrats on your weight loss, we can all have hard times, it's nice when there is someone understanding there to listen. Glad to hear you are sticking with this and next week will be better.
Doirin

Good on ya! Back on the wagon and keep going! Roll on next weigh in!

thats great know u were dreading it! well done, heres to this week :)

Hi Blondie,

Well done babes, good to hear you are so positive and ready for the week ahead.

Hi Blondie

Oh, am I pleased for you..that was a nice bonus losing - eh!! And, good news on the pharmacist as well..all coming together now!!!!!!!

You are prepared now and I think you will go well this week - just remember,,focussed and positive and dont let anything get you down or tempted...remember to come on here if you are struggling. There is always someone here as you know.

Take care and again, I am pleased you braved it, I am sure there are plenty of people who would have just given up....but not you. You deserve to have a really good loss next week, just do it 100% ;-)

Well done! You must feel a lot better for coming clean & that's great that she's encouraging (my pharmacist is useless!!).

Sounds like you have everything set up - good luck with your next week :)

Hannah

YAY! A loss is a loss hun!!!

It`s great to hear you sounding more positive too :)

**hugs** and luck for the week ahead Xxxxxx

thats brill, well done
xx

well done hun, next week will be a fab loss, atleast you fessed up and are feeling positive now!!

Back