it's SATURDAY, let's do it hour by hour xxx

hi kittykat , good luck for today i hope its a good one for you !! :)

just had half a vanilla pack, was quite yummy!
haven't had any water today other than 2 black coffees so just about to go and grab a litre

hope everyones doing well

Home again! I am super quick when its raining!!
Have booked myself in for a haircut on tuesday!!! Having a restyle. can't have a new figure and miss out on a hairdo!!!
Had 1 1/2 litres so far and my usual couple of coffees..
Out to Tesco later to do the weekly shop but might have an hour first!:D:D

Hi guys im back.Just been to my nephews birthday party.Chocolate cake and allsorts flying around.What i find hard at the weekend is people talking about what there gonna do i.e going out for a meal drink etc.Hubby is out tonight and tommorrow day.Thats when i strugglexx

stay with us Paula xxxxx

sat here now with a cd choccy bar mmm

hi folks, I'm sitting here with the hic ups, how annoying they are!! We have just got back from shopping. went to LUSH, only got 2 of the icky baby bath bombs, gonna try them out soon, although got to say I never get a bath, always a shower so I need to get shower products really. The sales assistant gave me 2 sample, a shampoo and a butter soap so I look forward to trying them out. Had no luck with shoes, my special insoles wouldnt fit in them.... goodness knows what I'm supposed to wear??

I was a bit down whilst we were out as every place we looked there was food of some sort, this is my first venture out into the big world since starting CD on monday and it was quite hard :(

Still got this fuzzy headache, gonna take some paracetamol soon.

Hope you all are having a good day, no slip ups, I know it's hard. My hubby has just gone to the chippy for curry and rice.....:sigh: I was gonna make him beans on toast, something simple, he has lots of WW meals in so I don't have to cook lots of yummy meals for him. But he's not eaten all day apart from his breakfast so he's having his curry and rice....

must dash, the phone has just gone...ttfn xxx

just posted another thread about chewing sugar free gum...hope to get some info. soonish.

I'm doing ok at the moment, got a good whiff of my DH curry and boiled rice (from the chippy) goodness gracious it smelt devine....

had a choc tetra today while we were out, it is rather sweet isnt it?? I have a sweet tooth but thought it was very consentrated.

Anyone have a fave CD bar??? I can't have them for over a week but thought I would ask you guys opinions on them.
My cdc let me taste a bit of the nut one when I joined last Monday, it was ok, I believe there are fudgy bars available too though :D

Well, I have been to Tesco, had 3 1/2 litres of water so far and 3 coffees.
Its my last AAM day today, have been having AAMW this week, but I haven;t had every day.
Hope everyone else is doing ok, How's Paula doing???

Well done with the water hun, I held off some of mine today with going out shopping, I need the toilet every 20 mins/half hour, so I need to get glugging now.

Back