It's Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KD

Gone fishing
Isn't that fantabulous!!!

Spent half of today thinking it was Sunday. Now I know it's Saturday I get another 24 hours playtime :clap:

Wow!! Should do that every week. Think of all the extra days I could accumulate :D

So KD what made you think it was Sunday then ???????

Ooops, nearly missed this. Yes, thought it was Sunday as DH changed his day off, I wasn't working (usually do on Sat).

Sadly it is sunday now, which means work tomorrow:(

When I was 'in the office', Monday was great! Everyone thought monday was the worst day. Couldn't understand it myself.

Very little got done on a monday. The morning was for looking after myself. Preparing for the week ahead. Lots of toast and coffee, then toast and coffee. Followed by coffee (to get myself going):D. Then there was the rounds of the other offices to ask how peoples weekends were, and to sympathise with them about how awful it was that Monday was upon us once again.

Took all day that did :D

Tuesday was the killer. Forgotten all about the weekend by then, and the next weekend was way too far away to get excited about.

Had to actually do some work:eek:

Unfortunately, can't do that in school unless I want to get into a long conversation about how fab Suzie's Barbie Party must have been :D

Back