Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Its so hard

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by sweetcheaks, 9 October 2009 Social URL.

1. sweetcheaks

sweetcheaks Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Its been so hard yesterday and today :confused:, I have been trying to keep myself busy my house has never been so clean :eek::eek: I am scared to go into the kitchen incase I eat. I know its all in my head that I am hungry. I have been good for just over two weeks and I don;t know if I have a wee treat it will help or just open the flood gates for me to starting eating crap again :sigh::sigh: Never mind I new this was not going to be easy :D What do you all do when the cravings start ???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fizzbuzz

fizzbuzz Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(11.35%)
    I sometimes except that I just want something sweet, and count it in, adjust what I am going to eat for lunch or supper or do a bit more exercise, and move on. For me this is a long term project and if I deny myself everything I won't be able to suceed, so i try and limit these treats, but I don't rule them out.

I have alos discovered that I quite like the weight watchers yogurts (about 85kcal) and if desperate a 2 finger kit kat (107kcal) or a milky way (115 cal) seems to do the trick. If its savory I go for a 25g of twiglets (about 100kcal)

4. colescrabb

colescrabb Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(10.08%)
    Diet:
    slim fast
    this is a change for life, you need to allow things that might not b on the 'diet list' or when you do blow it you will blow it big time, allow yourself something just don't go mad, a smal amount of something sweet or a pack of lower fat crisps, i have still been having the odd bit of choc and i have still lost about 2lbs a week.
    better than sitting one night and eating every bit of junk you can lay your hands on.

good luck x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.