Its so hard

sweetcheaks

Its been so hard yesterday and today :confused:, I have been trying to keep myself busy my house has never been so clean :eek::eek: I am scared to go into the kitchen incase I eat. I know its all in my head that I am hungry. I have been good for just over two weeks and I don;t know if I have a wee treat it will help or just open the flood gates for me to starting eating crap again :sigh::sigh: Never mind I new this was not going to be easy :D What do you all do when the cravings start ???

I sometimes except that I just want something sweet, and count it in, adjust what I am going to eat for lunch or supper or do a bit more exercise, and move on. For me this is a long term project and if I deny myself everything I won't be able to suceed, so i try and limit these treats, but I don't rule them out.

I have alos discovered that I quite like the weight watchers yogurts (about 85kcal) and if desperate a 2 finger kit kat (107kcal) or a milky way (115 cal) seems to do the trick. If its savory I go for a 25g of twiglets (about 100kcal)

this is a change for life, you need to allow things that might not b on the 'diet list' or when you do blow it you will blow it big time, allow yourself something just don't go mad, a smal amount of something sweet or a pack of lower fat crisps, i have still been having the odd bit of choc and i have still lost about 2lbs a week.
better than sitting one night and eating every bit of junk you can lay your hands on.

good luck x x

Back