It's the "Slim Fast is on special offer" thread

Maybe we can keep each other updated on what special offers are available on Slim Fast as we see them?

I'm saying this because I've just come back from my local Tesco Metro in London and Slim Fast prepared shakes are selling for 84p per bottle, instead of the £1.28 they usually sell them for.

No idea how long the offer is on for, or if it's a permanent price cut. But there you go.

Good idea, Morrisons have the smoothies at the same price as u see the ready made shakes for and they are on offer till this sunday 18/01/09 also the tin powder is down to half price.

My OH works for Morrisons so i will let you all know of any coming SF offers.

Tesco's are doing well!! The ready made shakes are half price for the multipack of 6 or 85p each rather than £1.24 or whatever they are. The breakfast bars are half price, as are the smoothies and the powders are on special too, but not sure to what extent as don't buy them!! Not sure on the snack bars either...
My local store only had 1 multipack left (which I brought) and are hoping for more tonight... so buy while u can lol

I just checked... Tesco's are doing the offer until 11/2/09. The snacks are 1/3 off and all the S.F range is reduced...

Tesco.com - Superstore

Oooooh good tread, I don't know of any offers but I'm going to zip over to tesco now, thank you xx

And... if you save ur points and don't spend ur tesco vouchers when they come in the door you can swap them for air miles @ www.airmiles.co.uk I already have enough for me to go to Paris!!! That cld be a celebratory hol for when we all reach our target weight!

Thanks for that, Sacha -- must get myself to a bigger Tesco that has more than just banana and chocolate shakes. And it lasts until February, that's brilliant!

My Tesco is supposedly a superstore and we have choc, banana and vanilla shakes. I want to try a cafe latte one!

Been to tesco and all tins half price, single ready made shakes and smoothies a third off so around 85p. Packs of 6 made up shakes half price although none left. Last but not least choc nut bar 26p so half price on the snack bars. That's all I think!

If u ask a Tesco man who does shelf filling he may find you a hidden stash in the back!! I was given another two packs that way lol

good thinking I'll ask, thanks

I need to do some SF shopping and was hoping i can find it on offer somewhere, does anyone know anywhere that still has SF offers on ?

Just thought i would share some offer info - I phoned Tesco and they still have an offer on their SF so im going to pop by and grab a few bits.

in Adsa theyre 2 powder tubs for £7 x

The boots offer is instore too, at least it still was on Sunday as I bought a load of SF stuff. I know their deals generally change over on Tuesdays though but it'd be weird to have an offer online which isn't instore!

Back