It's the "Slim Fast is on special offer" thread

Ohh that's lovely Lind! I might go get some more today! thanks!

That sucks Saunders. My local boots doesn't actually have it advertised on the shelves but it still goes through the tills at 3 for 2!

Thats ok my lovely :bliss:I went to stock up myself. I bought the ready made ones while they are on offer because I can't be bothered to make them up!!

According to Asda's online website they are doing the meal bars for £1 for a box of three, looking elsewhere it seems they normally cost around £3 a box.

oooohh £1 for 3 is brill, I'll have to take a look thank you :)

A quid for three? Wow I'm going to stock up on those too.

Oh...Is that just available on line though do you think?

Aw man! I wish I had an Asda near me :(. They deliver to my postcode but would it be a little bit too naughty to only order like 8 and not order anything else? ^_^'

If anyone lives near colchester I am going to probably be getting rid of shed loads of slimfas as I am considering going to weight watchers... watch this space for a full list of what I have

I went to Asda and bought the three meal bars for a pound. I bought loads. The shakes and the smoothies are not as cheap as Tesco though.

I have done a massive thread called "i'm getting bored of slimdast!" That shoudle xplain more! I just want normal food and I don't see the point of force feeding myself 200kclas when I am craving a salad and its less kcals than a shake, but I chose the shake so not to go against slimfast... I just want to eat normally... :eek:(

I went in Asda today and they do have them on offer still!!

I have done a massive thread called "i'm getting bored of slimdast!" That shoudle xplain more! I just want normal food and I don't see the point of force feeding myself 200kclas when I am craving a salad and its less kcals than a shake, but I chose the shake so not to go against slimfast... I just want to eat normally... :eek:(
i agree and as you are so close to your target it would probably be best to start eating as close to normal as possible.

whichever way you decide to go you look stunning now without losing that last bit. good luck x

aww thank u!

A quid for three? Wow I'm going to stock up on those too.

Oh...Is that just available on line though do you think?

I managed to get the Chocolate ones instore at Asda for £1 on Sunday, tried my first bar yesterday but I'm not sure whether I like them or not yet :confused:

Maybe I should give the Forest Fruit ones a go, unfortunately they didn't those ones in stock at the Asda I went to.

Have just discovered that there are Yoghurt ones too, they sound nice!

Last edited:
I managed to get the Chocolate ones instore at Asda for £1 on Sunday, tried my first bar yesterday but I'm not sure whether I like them or not yet :confused:

Maybe I should give the Forest Fruit ones a go, unfortunately they didn't those ones in stock at the Asda I went to.

Have just discovered that there are Yoghurt ones too, they sound nice!

I bought a shed load of them in Asda, I didn't even know they did any other flavour apart from chocolate.

I quite like it though, I am only having it for lunch and a smoothie in the mornings. I find it takes my need to snack in the afternoon away if I have it about 2pm.

Let me know if you find any of the others and I'll give them a try too!

Back