It's the "Slim Fast is on special offer" thread

Hi Sorry if this has already been put on here but wilkinsons are selling cans of shake (the ones you make up yourself - 12 meals) for 4.95 and they are buy one get one free so you get two cans for 4.95. Also they are selling the 6 bottle packs for 3.35p which is great. They do sell some of the snack bars too for about 35p, ive just bought lots as i am starting it tomorrow.

I buy my kindling wood from Wilkos, it has been so blooomin cold we are getting through sacks of it. So will make a trip tomorrow and stock up on slim fast too.

Then I can be warm AND thin.
L:8855:

£1 a pre made bottle in asda

Hi Sorry if this has already been put on here but wilkinsons are selling cans of shake (the ones you make up yourself - 12 meals) for 4.95 and they are buy one get one free so you get two cans for 4.95. Also they are selling the 6 bottle packs for 3.35p which is great. They do sell some of the snack bars too for about 35p, ive just bought lots as i am starting it tomorrow.

Excellent, thanks, will be getting myself off to Wilkinsons to have a look :)

Hi,

Went to Tesco today & noticed that it is actually cheaper to buy the shakes in their packs of 6 rather than their offer of 2 for £2. Cheeky!

xx

This wasn't on offer at my local Wilkinsons, maybe it's not at all stores, probably best to ring them and ask if the offers are on if anyone is planning a trip to them especially for these.

This wasn't on offer at my local Wilkinsons, maybe it's not at all stores, probably best to ring them and ask if the offers are on if anyone is planning a trip to them especially for these.

Sorry about that!! Iv got mine from 2 different stores in Leicester, it so annoying that they all have different offers on :mad: I found it on a seperate shelf from anything else. Sorry!

Sorry about that!! Iv got mine from 2 different stores in Leicester, it so annoying that they all have different offers on :mad: I found it on a seperate shelf from anything else. Sorry!

No worries, I had other stuff to pick up too so it wasn't a wasted journey! :)

Online, Sainsburys are advertising the ready to drink bottles of shake for 83p each and the smoothies for 85p, I wonder if this will be in stores too, I think their offers usually are.

In Tesco this morning the meal replacement bars were £1 per pack of three.

I stocked up.......

In Tesco this morning the meal replacement bars were £1 per pack of three.

I stocked up.......
Thanks ;)I went to Tesco yesterday and they weren't on offer, went again tonight and they are...I emptied the shelf :8855:

ha, i went tesco and saw they were on offer and literally all of them were gone!! will have to timeit better next time!
sainsburys still have them a third off tho :)

Hi Sass,
they are 3 for 2 at boots, (half price smoothies and 342 if ur a member of the health club - just ask them to sign u up at the till its free)
3 for 2 is for all slim fast products.
think they are still 2 for £2 at tesco too.

Hi lili, thanks for that. I had seen the offer online but when i went to boots last week i didnt notice it, maybe i wasnt looking or the offer has just started. who knows but thats great im going to head to boots today :)

boots dont always advertise it and somtimes the staff arent even aware, but if you ask them to scan 3 items it'd come up, i am assuming its for all stores.

ahh i bet thats why i didnt see it, well thanks for the intel hehehe im going to hunt down the offer now :)

Back