It's THURSDAY***hour by hour***

It's a start!!!

I'll be quoting like a loon now!! I feel like a dog with 2 tails!!! I can picture my daughters face when I leap up and down and tell her what Mummy can do now!!! (thanks to Clare of course!!)

I asked Mini yesterday & she sent me the link - before this I was only able to inser one quote using the 'quote' word on individual quotes - now I can multi insert.... When you multi insert clicking on the " icon at the bottom of each post you will notice that it changes colour to let you know you have chosen it as well xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The above is the multi-quote icon - found at the bottom of each post in every thread.... each time you click you can insert whatever quote...
If you only want to insert part of a quote from 1 post then just delete or backspace the bits you dont want.
If you only want parts but still wanna multi quote - again, just use delete or backspace ....

Hope this assists xxxxxxxxxxx
brilliant!! Now I can do it too!

What do the other icons on the lhs mean then? Whats a furl?

I asked Mini yesterday & she sent me the link - before this I was only able to inser one quote using the 'quote' word on individual quotes - now I can multi insert.... When you multi insert clicking on the " icon at the bottom of each post you will notice that it changes colour to let you know you have chosen it as well xxxxxxxxxxxxx

brilliant!! Now I can do it too!

What do the other icons on the lhs mean then? Whats a furl?

/quote]

Woo hoo think I can do it too

Back