IT'S Thursday**** LETS DO IT HOUR BY HOUR****

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Morning fat losers

Another lovely day and are we all set for another good day of dieting!

Not doing alot today, I have a couple of clients this morning and then a few chores.

Have a good day

HM

Hi, I'm newish on this site, am restarting after a few dodgy months. Today is day 2 (the hardest by far I think) and I'm off on a school trip with 60 5/6yr olds!! Have kitted myself out with LOTS of water!!
Thanks for the morning motivation, its lovely to start the day off on a posotive note!
em
-x-

morning all. Hope you will be near a loo Em. Tena Ladies are a must inmy wardrobe now LOL.
Feeling crap this morning so off to Dr's. 2nd chesty cold in 4 weeks so not a happy bunny.
Sis's hen weekend tomorrow. Very excited and can't wait.
WI this morning, but not too hopeful as went off the rails last weekend.
Hope you all have a fab day and make the most of the sunshine.

Morning all! The boys are still in bed, but Ellie's been up since 6.45am... I'm working 10-2 today, dropping Harry at nursery on the way. Don't really want to go to work, but then I'll be off for another 3 days, so it's not too bad!

I did well with my water yesterday, so will try and keep it up today!

Have a good day all, and good luck with any weigh in's! xxx

Morning all,busy day here well morning anyways. Then gonna lounge around outside in the sun :D :D good luck to everyone with wi's and loosers :D

becky xxxxxxxx

Morning everyone,
Bosses gone away for a few days so working for next 50 odd hours...although planning on spending some of that time sunning myself!
Good luck with WI's..mine tomorrow,but not expecting much this week after last weeks mega loss

Morning everyone,
Bosses gone away for a few days so working for next 50 odd hours...although planning on spending some of that time sunning myself!
Good luck with WI's..mine tomorrow,but not expecting much this week after last weeks mega loss

Hey Susan,your doing well huni and looking good xx

well had weigh in and managed to lose lb. So thats a stone gone yipee. Went to Drs and he wants me to start eating small low carb meals as I have another chest infection (2nd in 5 weeks). So going on the 815 plan and see what happens.
Got me nails, feet and eyebrows done to cheer me up.

I'm finally sitting down! Been to work, got back and collected Ellie from school. Took her to Buy Right for a swimming cozzie as hers has disappeared, got back and went to collect Harry from nursery! Finally home, kids are garden so I thought I'd catch up quickly on here!

xx

just creeping in.......been off the wagon slightly and need to do some damage limitation! I need a good talking to Maggie!!!!

Back