IT'S Thursday**** LETS DO IT HOUR BY HOUR****

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Hedgemag, 19 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Morning all

Very hectic day for me today...I'm leaving my husband and moving to Peterborough. I am trying to squeeze all my personal stuff into a small car and not doing very well. Coming back in a week or two with a large van...why do we collect s much toot?

Think the diet will be hit and miss today , grabbing something when I can. I am determined to get back on it in the next couple of days when I have settled down a bit. As I am very much an emotional eater you can imagine how hard it has been lately. I am hoping that now things are beginning to get sorted I will be able to focus better.

Hope you all have a good diet day and will check in when get my pc up and running, hopefully by tomorrow.

Take care everyone and have a great day

Love
    HM
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kopcat

kopcat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(21.38%)
    Diet:
    Now: High protein/sensible eating
    Good Luck Maggie!!!!! :D

4. abz

abz Gold Member

good luck hon. days like today need to be taken as they come. we'll see you soon :)

abz xx

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Morning all.

Maggie hope the moving goes ok. I know how stressful it is. Had pile of stuff to do today still have nothing organised for the weekend. House is like a bomb and dd driving me up the walls and im still in my pj's at 11.05!!

becky xx

6. abz

abz Gold Member

my day is turning out to be really rather busy. i suppose that's what happens when you're the only IT person around, ha. on my own for three days. am so going to get scuppered by something!!

so far so good on the diet front though :)

abz xx

7. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
  8. DEvans

DEvans Full Member

good luck maggie. (((((HUGS))))))) Take it by hour.

D

9. SharonJayne1970

SharonJayne1970 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    omg Maggie, what did I miss whilst I have been away wallowing? Hope it all goes well {{{maggie }}}

10. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well im moved....what a day!

Feel knackered...had a WW meal for dinner and then I'm off for a shower and an early night. Start back on the wagon tomorrow...fingers crossed ;)

The daily has been very quiet today, where is everyone?

Thank you for your good wishes too, I'm glad it's over :)

HM

11. abz

abz Gold Member

i have been fine all day until 5ish when i have become incredibly tired and grumpy. i am hoping it is just totm because i really want some energy back!! on an up note i just tried a spicy tomato soup and it was gorgeous :D so soup is back on the menu... which is great because i was really missing savoury things. thing is, because i had it for my tea, i'm missing my evening chocolate fix :(

abz xx

12. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Glad that your all moved maggie, good luck for getting on the wagon tomorrow ;) ;) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.