ITS THURSDAY***** Lets do it,HOUR byHOUR

hi everyone. Dont know whats wrong with me today but i just can't get warm sitting here with a hot water bottle between my legs, fires burnig away and im still cold been like this for days. is this normal? i feel ok apart from this x

hi everyone. Dont know whats wrong with me today but i just can't get warm sitting here with a hot water bottle between my legs, fires burnig away and im still cold been like this for days. is this normal? i feel ok apart from this x

I call it Ketosis cold, it is normal. Just keep as warm as you can. and maybe drink hot liquids, preferably water, tea coffee. Hot water bottle is a good idea, it will get better.

just a quick message cos OH is on his way and i havent seen him since friday. feeling a bit better, managed to go to work today supposedly for a half day but didnt get away from office til 4, so really only saved myself an hour. grrrr. am lurkin a bit and keepin an eye on u tho im not sayin much! especially u HM, am well chuffed for u!! keep it up sexy lady!

Glad you're now on the mend hun...

I've been thinking about how much the daily has changed since I started here....

I've just had to really shout at my 9yr old son for rooting through my underwear drawer, full of personal items - I shouted so much that I have actually hurt my throat! :mad::mad::mad:.....

I still want to smash up the scales....
I cant believe that they STILL havent moved...

I'm now thinking things like... What if they dont budged again??? How will I feel??? So - do I opt to not get weighed this Monday? I've got my packs and was only popping in to get weighed.... Not sure if I can deal with the disappointment of another STS wk... Then again, REALISTICALLY... If the scales dont move and I'm following the programme, I'm still losing - though not sure how why & where etc?????:confused::confused:

I'm beginning to worry - and this is not good....:mad::confused::sigh:
I dont do worrying - it gets me all stressed, stress makes me want to eat and drink.... I've not felt like this for the last 2 months nearly and I dont want to start now :cool::cool::cool:

Once again, another post full of ramble :eek::p

clare whatever you do dont cheat. We both know how the scales work. it could be water retention etc. My scales havent moved either this week. I know it is very disappoiting you just have to stick with it hun. You have lost 2stone so far, u are so strong u can and will see this through ok :)

clare whatever you do dont cheat. We both know how the scales work. it could be water retention etc. My scales havent moved either this week. I know it is very disappoiting you just have to stick with it hun. You have lost 2stone so far, u are so strong u can and will see this through ok :)

Thanks Beck - I dont think that the 'eating path' is one that I will take - its not in my plan! I'm just worried that I'm worried - sounds mad I know!

I couldnt bear the thought of the scales not moving, then eating & then feeling even worse! No - this is not the route I am taking... xx

Hi Clare

There is nowt I can say that will make it better hun, I know you aren't gonna give in but that doesn't help how you're feeling. Rest assured something will be happening even in the blasted scales refuse to acknowledge it and I bet when they do move by crikey they'll move fast!

Gxx

Hope everyone's managed to stay good, Clare the scales WILL budge if you stick with it either that or ur an alien lifeform that doesnt need calories to survive hehe

Well i've had my hair trimmed today then went window shopping with my friend and came back with 2 size 16 tops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy i tried on 4 different shapes and they all fitted :-D YAYYYYYY

Neway it's night night time now so sweet dreams everyone xxx

Back