Its time :) UPDATE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!

I was a big fan of strawberry milkshake, til i tried the Lipotrim strawberry shake, it has put me off for life!! Now i drink chocolate shake with 8 oz of ice cold water and pour over ice, i think it's ok. I also eat the flapjacks, not very nice at all, but they're convienent to eat at work or on the go. i been on this for about 3 weeks (i did 2 weeks then had 3 weeks off and been back on it a week) and its hard, but worth it to see the results. good luck!

not sure about the ice - i put in about 4 cubes but don't think the blender likes it as it makes a lot of noise!!

tastes good though
xx

I went and got some ice this morning but they had no sweetners so i came home and tryed the vanilla with crushed ice.
It was still awful but not as bad as yesturday i still had to down it tho, im going to try the soup for dinner and see how i go.
Im so glad i didnt cave in yesturday and i just hope i can carry it on.
Thanx again for the advice yesturday i defo would have caved in without it:thankyou::thankyouthankyou:

is it just the taste you don't find palatable or is it the consistency? some people don't like them thick, ie made with the recommended amount of water, and add quite a bit more. Me, i much prefer them thick :)

Me too. I made them really thick and with lots of ice cubes crushed. They were far too watery for me when made with the recommended amount of water- I thought they had no flavour?

I did anyway. The ice will help make up the water I don't add, and I have an extra glass of water or mugh of tea to make sure I keep my fluids up.

I put in 250ml which i think is recommended anyway 9it may be 240ml they recommend) - that's fine for me, but of course having it with loads of crushed ice waters it down more anyway, lol.

Back