It's Tuesday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Morning All

Back to work for lots of us today...I have 14 clients booked in :eek: so going to be extra busy..

Sunshine here again and supposed to be for the rest of the week. Better make the most of it as it will probably be our summer ;)

Hope you all have a good day..keep glugging

Good luck everyone with weigh ins today too

HM

Morning! Well, I'm off to London today to meet fellow Miniminners! First however I need to wash my hair, find something to wear, dress the kids and make Ellie's packed lunch and get them off to school/nursery... Hubby is still in bed, grrr!

Have a good day all, and good luck with any weigh in's! xx

morning everyone, I am back in work today so come 9 I'll only be having a sneaky peak LOL :)

Anyhoo, I am in great form, I lost 3.8 lbs this week roll on next week I need to 3.6lbs to get to the 2 stone milestone, hope I can do it this week :)

catch up with you guys later

Hedgie x

Morning peeps

Been a pretty good bank holiday weekend, haven't done anything special, but spent most of it calming K's nerves, he has his SATs this week.

Having a day of cleaning today, the house looks like a bomb hit it, so have to get busy.

Hope everyone has a good day and that you're all big losers

Well boss has gone out for a half hour, so I'm having more than a sneaky peak bold me :p

Caress, best of luck to K for his SATs what are they? Anything like the US High School exams?

Morning all. I'm having a winge on another thread so will be positive here.
What a stunning day today in Waltham Abbey. The sun is shinning and the blossom is er well .... blossoming!!.
Hope its lovely where you are. Have a good day Ya'll.

morning loosers :D

Busy busy day here, have pile of housework to do and have to go into town to go bank post office etc and have promised dd a new doll so a trip to toy shop aswell is all i need!!!! Maggie 14clients god u will be busy!! Sarah hope you have fun at the meet :) Hedgehog you will get your target dont worry ur doing fab, but soooo bold for been on mini's while your boss away naughty!!! Andrea, looks like u and me both have a lot of cleaning to do today!!

Catch yis later
Becky xxx

Hedgehog you will get your target dont worry ur doing fab, but soooo bold for been on mini's while your boss away naughty!!!

Ah thanks Becky, I am hopeful that I will get it but its not the end of the world fi I dont :) and yes I am very bold today, I think its that I miss the sunshine from the weekend, now that I am cooped up in this poxy office, watching the sunshine instead of basking in it LOL

Afternoon all...isn't it a fabulous day?
After working last night...I can't get to sleep this morning...something about this diet which makes me very energetic...but today I am soooo craving something sweet. However, I shall resist...I like the results I am seeing too much to give in.

Back to work Hedgie?? in all this sunshine...awww poor you. Still it is meant to be here until the weekend.
Hope the meet goes well Sarette...can't wait to go on one.

Well...I am off for a lubbly soak in a hot bath shortly...my feet are throbbing and I could do with a nice soak.

Keep up the good work everybody else...you can do it. Xx

Hi All
I'm having a fantastic day. Day off work, sun shining, son at school, hubby at work, all housework done and a great result at weigh in this morning-what more could I want! The sun shining certainly makes drinking all this water easier!
Have a fun day all XX

Hi All
I'm having a fantastic day. Day off work, sun shining, son at school, hubby at work, all housework done and a great result at weigh in this morning-what more could I want! The sun shining certainly makes drinking all this water easier!
Have a fun day all XX

Fantastic well done xx

Well done camille fantastic loss for first week.
Gaynor what you said has inspired me to stick with it today this is my 3rd restart since saturday, its so true what you said.
hope every one else is having a good day.

Morning Gang

Hi peeps
Sorry - I've had no bloody internet ALL weekend:mad::mad::mad::mad:....
Hope you're all well - what a belter of a day... Totally luvin the weather!
Lost 1lb this week, more than happy as goal is getting closer, I might re-adjust it from 10st to 9st 10 or 12 though, not sure still 6 to go so I'm not stressing.... Totally loving 810 plan, the actual eating took a bit of time to get used to though but all ok now.
Good luck WI's, well done losers oh and keep on glugging xxxx

I am so pleased you decided to get back on the wagon Dawny and kick those last few pounds into touch...losing 72lbs is no easy feat...if you can do that hon...you can do anything.
I'm glad my words inspired you in some way. X

Fab losses Claire, you're nearly at goal too...well done...can't wait to join you. x

It's gorgeous isn't Cyprus? I have been sat in the garden reading my book & listening to all the lawn mowers buzzing in the distance...it's sooooo lovely. Oh yes and not forgetting my glass of iced water by my side...I am on litre 3 now.

Just contemplating on having an iced coffee...hmmm wonder what it's like.

Have a great day ladies...what's left of it.

Gaynor x

I am so pleased you decided to get back on the wagon Dawny and kick those last few pounds into touch...losing 72lbs is no easy feat...if you can do that hon...you can do anything.
I'm glad my words inspired you in some way. X

Fab losses Claire, you're nearly at goal too...well done...can't wait to join you. x

It's gorgeous isn't Cyprus? I have been sat in the garden reading my book & listening to all the lawn mowers buzzing in the distance...it's sooooo lovely. Oh yes and not forgetting my glass of iced water by my side...I am on litre 3 now.

Just contemplating on having an iced coffee...hmmm wonder what it's like.

Have a great day ladies...what's left of it.

Gaynor x
Thank you Gaynor, i am feeling really positive now and the feeling of losing more weight is very exciting, i am going to stick with it, i want to loss another stone by june. x

Back