It's Tuesday ***Let's Do It Hour By Hour***

Caress

Silver Member
Morning folks

Haven't had a great night's sleep to be honest, was 2am when I last looked at the clock and I've woken up several times in the night.

Off to the hospital this afternoon to see Mum, planning on catching up with some washing today, get it out on the line while the weather's so nice.

Hope you all have a great day and you're all big losers

Morning all! Work again for me :( Need to get me and kids dressed...

Have a good day all, and good luck for any weigh in's! xx

Morning everyone,
Quiet day planned here, feel like i've barely sat still for the last week.
Andrea, hope your mum is doing ok. Nicky hope you feel better soon. Good Luck to all of those with wi's.

Morning everyone

Hope Mum's ok Nicky and Andrea. Will msn you later!

Quietish day for me, clients this morning then a chill this afternoon. Still enjoying this sunshine.

Well done Sam for getting through the 1st day, doing great hun x.

Have a good day and good luck with any weigh ins today.

HM

Morning all

Same planned for today..Enjoy the sunshine,while it is here!

Nicky+Andrea hope your Mum gets better soon and hope you feel better soon Nicky
Glad you had a good day Sam
Morning Sarah and Liz and everyone to come and good luck with any WI's
BTW..haven't had a moan about stuck scales for a while....but I am starting to get a little impatient!

morning everyone
no sun here this morn bit cold to :(
have to work all day so not bothered as long as its back for tommorrow :p

have a great day everyone hope WIs are mega for you all

hope your mum gets better soon nicky and andrea

good luck with day 2 xxx

morning everyone :) im not a regular in this thread but i often read it...

i lost 7 stone on the cambridge diet last year and have sadly gained one stone back...so here to day one of ss in a bid to lose 2 stone!

Morning Gang

Hi peeps
Andrea, Nicky - hope your mum's doing ok.
Sam - how wonderful to see you back, I've missed you! I had internet problems at home all last week! Most frustrating!
Well done all the losers, Sarah, Liz you're both doing fab.
Morning Sue xxxx
Mandy - hi hun, hope your ok.
Sorry to those I've missed but there's already loads of you as I've only just got online as I've been in a meeting - pah anyone'd think I had a job (hehehehe)...
I'm just having a mousse then must start on the water to get rid of this last half stone.... Really really wanna lose it by June xx xx

Afternoon all. Day2 for me and its going better than i thought it was, just finshed doing the cleaning up. Going to play on the wii later, then off to the gym for a nice swim and saurna.
keep drinking the water guys.

Thanks everyone for your supportive messages about Mum.

She's going to be home tomorrow, luckily they caught her early and a couple of days treatment is all she'll need. I've been to see her today, she was allowed off the ward, I took her for coffee in the cafe.

Back