It's WEDNESDAY, lets do it hour by hour XXX

sophia-jo

Silver Member
Good Morning everyone....the sun is shining here today...hope we're in for a good one...then again... I have tons of house work to catch up on so I won't be seeing much of this glorious weather today :(

I have got to glug the water BIG TIME today, I've missed out on loads over the past 2 days...and I don't want any water retention so got to get glugging :tear_drop::tear_drop:

I hope everyone is ok...I'm going to catch up on some threads...i went to bed at 8.30pm ish last night :eek:

catch y'all later XXX:vibes:coming at ya

Morning Sophia-Jo (and everyone else)

I'm at work already as per usual... banana shake and 2 bottles of freezing cold water in front of me - ready to start the day.

Weather here is gorgeous and its helping feel that a positive day is ahead of me.

Good luck for anyone with WI today and stay positive!

Morning all
Seeing my new CDC later and gonna start 790 today!
Have been keeping up with the water, averaging 4 litres a day!
Taking the children to a Maize maze today and they are gonna have a picnic out and hopefully exhaust them!! ;) Might get a lie in tomorrow!!
Have a great day, everybody!

hi all it s my weigh in this morning so let s hope it s moved down, i m hoping for 4lb so fingers crossed ,i upped my water a bit yesterday so we ll see,have a great day everyone

Morning all, day 6 of ss...still feel pos.:) Working this morning so will take 2 litre water:tear_drop::tear_drop: and shake with me. Busy this afternoon with housework:mad: will pop in from time to time.:)

Everyone have a super day and well done all for SSing.:)

Sun is shining which makes everyone feel brighter...:character00238:
Take care xx

Lots of well dones & good lucks in order for today!

You're so right Maggie. Its glorious sunshine here & it makes you feel so much brighter. Lets all make the most of it.
Nothing much else to report. Drank 5 litres yesterday but I was up until stupid o clock so there was more time in the day for it I suppose!

Good Morning all, well its lovely :character00238: morning here hope it stays as it semms to make a real diffrence on our day!!!. i only managed 3 ltrs :tear_drop: yesterday :( so am going to try harder today to glug 4-5 ltrs!!!. joanne and every1 else good luck for wi today sure your all do fab:). stay stong and positive girls we CAN do this and get to our goals!!:):)

Jo, good luck this morning hun, be sure to report back asap.:party0011:

Fingers crossed, I read about your trousers, wow hun, that is soooo fantastic, I can't wait for that to happen to me:D yep, deffo keep them for that day in the future when you can fit into just one side, how cool would that be?? fabulous!!!

everyone have a good day, I have house work on after my wash and make up...ttfn xxx

I've changed my target

hiya ladies (and gents if there are any out there)

I have had to change my ticker this morning....I originally said I wanted to lose 5 stone, which would take me to 10st 10lb but I really want to be 9 1/2 stone (especially as I have heared that when you go onto maintain you can put about 5lbs on) so I have had to lower my target weight by 17lbs which is the total that I have lost up to now...I was worried about doing this coz the journey will now be longer and the hill a little steeper but I won't think about it anymore....I'll just get on with it.
little froggy keep jumping up the daisies!!
BRING ON THE SIZE 12'S :party0019::party0011::king::vibes:

Good morning all . Well im feeling really pleased with myself today . I went out last night for the first time since starting ss and i sat there glugging water all night ! How good do i feel !! Hope everyone one has a really good day .Doesnt this weather inspire us . Just think ... bikinis next year lol

Hi Guys,

I am new to this board and about to start SS on Friday. I have 84lbs to lose which will get me to 10st 10lbs - eeek.

While I could feel daunted at this I dont a big reason for that is the inspiration I get reading your posts, seeing how far you have all come and are continuing to - I feel that this board will be a big part in helping me to get to goal.

I'll let you know how I get on after I start SS.

good luck on your start hun i m sure you ll be fine youll get loads of support on here

Well done dcookie! It makes you feel stronger doesn't it?!

Thanks for your comment SJ. :) I'm impressed with you changing your target. I had to take some off mine becasue it was too daunting. I'm hoping, fingers crossed of course!, that I'm make my current target in the next 7 or 8 weeks & can then rethink. We'll see.

Oh yeah I lost 4 1/2lb folks! :) My ticker is only showing 4 as I've had fractions of lb & it all got a bit muddled with rounding them so I'm working to lb & 1/2lbs from now on! (although I'd be happy to work in stones if they fancy falling off each week?! That'd be nice!)

morning all!

hope you are all well and CD is going great for you all.

I had my 2nd weigh in last night and had only lost 2lbs!! was a bit gutted - i know a loss is a loss but hey ho another week! suppose i will just have to up the water! didn't do anything different this past week except have bars?? (only 1 per day!)

good luck for weigh in's today and with drinking that water!!

x

oh and boyfriend lost 5lbs so his total is 16!!!

xx

Morning everyone, well i'm now on day 5 of the 1200 plan and i cheated and weighed myself as i'm off sick today with a migraine and my tummy is grumbling which it usually does when i'm not busy well anyway according to my scales i've lost 5lbs so far so i'm really excited, been drinking loads of water which is good for my migraines having about 4 litres a day. Hows everyone else doing?

Morning all

Day two of SS for me. Going really well, sticking to my 4litres and feeling not too bad, bit of a stubborn headache but tried an espresso this morning in case it was a caffeine thing.

Well done to you all and good luck to those with WIs today. I know I shouldn't have and its only water but scales were down 3.5lbs this morning - gives you a psychological boost!

Have a great Wednesday

Gx

hi guys just got back from weigh in and lost 4lb so bringing it to a total of 22lb in 3 weeks so am chuffed to bits.hope everyone else is ok

Back