It's Wednesday - Let's Do It Hour By Hour!

westiegirl

Gold Member
Got a bit confused and just had to double check it was wednesday after writing the title!!!

I am up far too early this morning! Woke up before the alarm today.

I'm all sitting all toastie in my dressing gown after a lovely warm shower just sipping a cappuccino shake. Gosh it's so dark - winter is coming :mad:.

Going for another good day today. I've still got my sore throat so I'll be taking nurofen all day :(.

Hope everyone has a great day xxx

Got a bit confused and just had to double check it was wednesday after writing the title!!!

I am up far too early this morning! Woke up before the alarm today.

I'm all sitting all toastie in my dressing gown after a lovely warm shower just sipping a cappuccino shake. Gosh it's so dark - winter is coming :mad:.

Going for another good day today. I've still got my sore throat so I'll be taking nurofen all day :(.

Hope everyone has a great day xxx

Awwww Sarah love sending big ((((((((HUGS))))))))) hope you feel better soon:)

love

Morning all
Hope you feel better soon Sarah stay in the warm and snuggle up with a HWB.

At last my face has started to go down, don't feel so bad today. Still catching up on old paper work, so will be doing a load of shredding...Anyone got a hamster???
Already 1 litre down and thinking about getting showered and dressed......just thinking tho!

Hope everyone has a successful day in whatever they do, catch you later.

Take care
HM
XX

Morning all!
Well, my Hannah is much better today and wants to go to school!
I did 4 1/2 litres again yesterday. Hoping for the same or a bit more today. Off to the gym this morning. Glad really cos I have missed going.
Sarah stay warm! get better!
Hedgemag glad you are not so swollen!
Catch up later, ladies
X

I wish I had the luxury of staying warm and getting better - off to work for me shortly :(

Ah well, I'll cope. Wearing red today in an effort to cheer myself up :D.

Glad you're feeling a bit better HM, you take it easy too and you'll be right as rain in no time.

Nicky, glad Hannah is better, enjoy your session in the gym I think you are very inpirational xxx

hmmm not a good start to the day, another one where the scales haven't moved. Tetra icecream, coffee and 1.5litres of water for breaky my usual start to the day. Good luck ladies

Morning All

pretty bad nights sleep again but feel okay this morning. Legs are REALLY aching though so i think the exercise has finally caught up with me! lol

Went on my jewellery making class yesterday evening - it was harder than i thought! we had to cut out a letter from copper, next week it will be silver and then use it as a pendant or key-ring. I broke 3 blades on my saw:D and my letter still came out rubbish! Well,, I can only get better!

Also, my little boy was really upset when i was out. My mum looked after him and usually he loves being with her. But she said that when i was gone he got really upset and sat in the corner with his blanket:cry: It made me feel really guilty. I know I've got to start doing some things for myself but he is so used to having me around every evening it puts me off!:cry:

Well, today i've got a meeting with my financial adviser and then abit of shopping. This afternoon my friend is coming over with her 2 little boys (aged 3 and 1) so my ds will be more than happy:D

Nicky - glad your daughter is feeling better now. Have a good time at the gym x

Hedge- glad you are feeling abit better too hun. Take it easy x

Sarah- i was going to say keep sucking the lozenges but you cant do that! sorry! Hope the throat feels better today.xx

Morning everyone,

Sarah I hope you feel much better soon, its horrid having to go to work when your not feeling well

Hedgemag im glad that your feeling a bit better today, no hamster here although my neighbour has 2 giant bunnies, 2 rats, 2 gerbils, fish, 2 dogs and a canary - actually two of those aswell, its like a zoo in there!

JJJ - i would love to got to a class like that, i love all things crafty. Im sure your little one will be fine, its just a case of getting used to mummy not being there all the time.

Well i have the day off today, im off to London this afternoon with my DH and we are meeting with my little brother who works in London and then we are going to a Jack Penate concert at the London Astoria tonight, im looking forward to it lots, going to pack a couple of tetras and take them with me. Im scared of heights really badly and im going to have to go up those massive escalators at tottenham court road, last time i almost fainted, hope im not that bad this time!
DH is at work this morning so im going to do some housework, lounge about, have a shower and just relax.

Off to get started on the water. Hope everyone has a great day x

Morning all.

I'm so tired today I could sleep for a week! I couldn't sleep last night. I think it might be down to the 3 black coffees I had after 8pm when I haven't had coffee for 3 weeks! I do some pretty daft things sometimes and that rates pretty highly on the daft scale. So I had 3 hours sleep and feel like &%$£ this morning!

I hope everyone has a good CD day

Morning to you all!!

Have only done a few posts so far ... I currently on day 6 of SS and have stuck to it rigidly apart from the gin and tonic I had last night... Though I didn't eat and when my friend had a curry I sat and had my strawberry shake - which was almost on par with mcdonalds!! Will have to overdose on water today tho try get me feeling less toxic!!

becoming quite addictive to these forums and so glad you all post - it makes me feel like I have a big support group!

Same here Sarah , i just read its wednesday , I thought is it ? had to go check lol . Ho my god ... is that the diet thats doing that to me lol . Yes its wednesday and nothing planned today , i've noticed not much happening on here either huh must be the day for , NOTHING HAPPENING hehe .
Well Hello everyone , hows everyone today :)

Well, on my way to finishing my 4th litre!:D
Had 1 1/2 packs so far too.
Went to the gym this morning. I usually go on mondays but didn't this week cos I had the Arts and crafts. So I was going to go yesterday. Hannah became ill with her ear so I didn't go.
Today when I went, although I went through my programme, i didn't really want to be there. I usually do some extra but I couldn't face it today for some reason.
I will go on friday and then again on saturday to catch up with the one I missed. I'll get there. Just the feeling on a cold day that I could be home with a nice CD hot choc I think...!

Good afternoon folks.....1 CD hot choc down and on my 3rd litre water....feeling chilly today, I think I will treat myself to soup later (wow what excitement)...:gen125:

Hope every is ok, it has been a bit quite on here today..

Well done saffron, keep it up.

Well done spooky for going to the gym even when you didn't really feel like it..hope hannah is better today (((hugs)))

Catch you all later

HM
XX

Evening everyone, I am feeling cr@p!!!

My throat is still really sore, on my right hand side tonsil. It is making my ear hurt too :mad:.

I came from work tonight and my Mum looked at my throat and said, yep throat infection -
my tonsil has ulcers on it. Nice!

Today I have had 4 packs (2 packs and 2 bars) and a few slices of turkey. Mrs CB wanted me to eat bread because that is comforting, but I said no! Made do with that second bar instead. I'm going to curl up on the sofa and catch up with Heroes on Sky+ then have an early night.

Hope everyone else has a good evening and I will catch up with everyone tomorrow xxx

Back