It's Wednesday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Morning Fat losers

The sun is shining here again in Clacton

Well after another Choc Binge yesterday I have given myself a severe talking too and here I am again....................

Getting so fed up with the yoyo ing..........I wish I could hate Chocolate. The I may try Hypnosis!

Have a good day everyone

HM

Morning all

Sending you chocolate hating vibes Maggie...Funny isn't it how we are all different..It's the savoury stuff I have trouble keeping off rather than the sweet...although that blasted Christmas cake at work is still giving me grief...wish they would eat it or throw it!!

Scales have stuck again...Yes I know..you have all heard it before(and then I lose 4lb at WI day!)but it is my aamw.Also approaching a couple of milestones.Need to lose 4lbs for5 stone and only 7lbs until I am in the 100's....it will be nice when my CDC scales don't say 200 and something!

Anyhow everyone have a lovely day and good luck with WI's

Morning gang

Hedgemag stay away from that chocolate:whoopass:

I feel like a parcel of poo today:sigh:. Got a stinking cold, aching head, swollen glands and a chesty cough:cry:. Don't know what I'm gonna do to keep the kids entertained today cos I have zero energyall I want to do is go back to bed.

Day 80 on this fab diet for me today, still stuck to it 100% I can't believe I've managed it. I've failed at every other diet, but definately seeing this through to the end.

Have a good day everyone.

Morning all,
Well officially 44 today :eek: Sun is shining here. Decided to ignore birthday this year as no eating drinking etc. Anyway next year I will be looking Fabulous :rolleyes: so will really go to town and have a bit of a do!!.
Kids still in bed so having a shake and a bit of "me" time, doing my favourite thing at the mo (posting on this forum lol :D)
Hope you all have a fab day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Have a wonderful day Aly

and Lisa well done...Keep going Hun you are doing so well

Happy Birthday Aly, have a lovely day :D

Just had my weigh in this morning - 1.5lb off this week, must admit was expecting a bit more but am glad it's off and not still on :D Have been feeling desperately tired in the afternoons lately :eek: not sure if this is better or worse than the fortnight's worth of cravings I put up with before that :giggle: Anyway, onto another week - my day 80 is on Friday, don't know where the time went to!

Good luck to anybody else weighing in today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALY!! hope you have a lovely day :D
don't worry, I had a food and drink free birthday yesterday as well!! (although I did have a yummy malt toffee bar :)) wasn't so bad really. it's only one birthday and like you say, you'll look fabulous in time for next year!!

I'm having a nice lazy day, it's my last day off work :( although so far it's not been that lazy, I got up and put the cats out, got back into bed only for the gasman to ring the bell 2 mins later, decided that was a "sign" so I went and sat on the sofa and put cartoons on instead, then my old neighbour rang the bell 2 mins after that wanting to use the phone, and then gave me her whole life story!!! bless her, she's dead cute, you can't just turf her out even when she's said the same thing 16 times :D awwww.

now for more slobbing.

ALY!!

Wiggly well done on the wi this week. Its all coming off and thats a good thing!Nothing exciting planned here in a peed of mood but hopefully my day will get better.Have to go and sort thr some clothes gor hoils dont actually knows what does and what doesnt fit me anymore!!:p Best of luck to all the Loosers and ppl with weigh in's and to everyone else who comes on the daily.

Becky xx
Have a nice day :) :)

Happy Birthday Aly hope you have a lovely day! Well done wigglychick and belated birthdy wishes to lizS81 too for yesterday. Enjoy your root thru the wardrobe becky!! I'm on day 84 and I've not done as well as I would have liked but hey, I'm still plugging away! Chocolate and cheese are my nemesis too sadly but pah to em!! have a good day all bb x

Happy Birthday Aly!!

Well I took dd to school, got back and had my brekkie, then started on the kitchen.. and have just sat down! Was a bit of a state in there but now it gleams!

Another lb off for me this morning, so 19lb gone forever now :D Very pleased indeed, this is the smallest I have been in a long time.

My Mum, Nan and niece are coming over after lunch - they are eating out on way over. Need to nip down the shop and get some bread as we've run out, grr.

Have a good day all!

S xx

I have discovered primark omg 5 bags full hidding them as hubby wil be home soon

happy birthday for today and yesterday xxx

Mandy!! How much did you spend and what did you get?? xx

When I go to the Brum meet I am going to go to Primark too! I've never been!

Nikki, i am in complete shock that u have never been to primark!! im never out of the place! remember being dragged into it as a kid to get my 'good clothes' for the obligatory christmas photo with santa every year. hated the place then, remember my mum just stripping me down in the middle of the aisle to make me try stuff on. ud never see that kinda stuff now!
by the way, since i became a student, i love primark! cheap clothes and accessories and u dont feel bad bout wearing them 2 or 3 times then throwing them out cos they only cost a few quid!

Nikki you will have to drag Georgie there!She has never been.
Well done Mandy...you deserve to treat yourself

Spent the day with a friend who has brought this cottage in a gorgeous village in deepest Kent...very jealous...mind you she did double take as I got out the car!She said she wouldn't have recognised me but for the kids!Bit extreme...but lovely to hear

So Georgie and I will be wide eyed in Primark then! I have no idea what to expect! LOL!

GREAT TO SEE PEOPLES JAWS DROP!!

well I have bought 6 new strappy tops 2 swimmimg costumes 2 kaftans 1 halter neck full length dress really gorgeous 1 winter dress coat 2 jumpers 1 pair of shoes loads of jewellery 12 pairs of socks 2 pairs of trousers and more all for £64 .It a great store but sizes are small am fitting 14s most places got 16s there but stiil can put up with that for price :D very happy bunny here now just need to book my hols

Back