Newbie Here! Determined to Stick to Slimming World this time..

xPrettyKittyx

Heya everyone! Currently on Slimming World since March this year - and after 6 weeks of "kind of sticking at it and kind of getting results" I feel spurred on to go at the plan properly!

(I was on it last year and lost half a stone, which of course, I piled back on).

A few days ago I confessed to my OH that I felt like giving up. Half a stone in 2 months was just not enough (I lost 5 and half pounds in my first week and then put it all back on again because of birthdays and social events...), I told OH that I wanted to trade it all in for a chocolate binge and he was really upset. He said that I never give up on anything, and he was sad because he knows I'm desperate to hit target.

That night I opted for half a tub of low-fat ice cream instead (synned of course), and have stayed on plan ever since.

I was just so fed up of never getting past the 16st mark... so here I am! I've come on here to meet some like-minded individuals and chat about well, losing weight :)

Hello other MiniMins!

Well done on getting out of the 16's. So good to get past the next stone mark.
There is a thread in challenges headed 15's to 14's that you might like to visit.

I am a kinda up and down dieter tho have lost quite a bit over the years. I go to a class every week now regardless of what kind of week I have had.
I try to put my food on as often as possible.

When I restarted I was 18.11. too.

Good luck xx

Well done on getting out of the 16's. So good to get past the next stone mark.
There is a thread in challenges headed 15's to 14's that you might like to visit.

I am a kinda up and down dieter tho have lost quite a bit over the years. I go to a class every week now regardless of what kind of week I have had.
I try to put my food on as often as possible.

When I restarted I was 18.11. too.

Good luck xx
Hi Nanny Doreen
How do you put up your SW weight awards please?
Jo

Back