Lets do it (again!)

**MrsD**

Hi, my name is Lucy and I am a serial yoyo dieter. I have being dieting on and off for about 10 years with various levels of sucess but the end result is always that same. After I have reached the thing I am dieting for, usually a holiday, I pile the weight back on plus a few bonus pounds.

So here I am again restarting I have just finished my 1st week of cutting down and have lost 2lb.

I am trying to work out what am am going to try this time. In the past I have done, calorie counting, slimming world, the biggest looser shakes, Alli, herbalife and a variation of a bit of each.

At the moment I am using my Fitbit app to track my food and exercise cutting down on the calories, when I am at work I am having a herbalife shake for breakfast (using up some I have left) WW soup for lunch and a normal evening meal.

I am on half term at the moment so I am not bothering with the shake and having fruit for breakfast then scrambled eggs and mushrooms on toast for lunch plus a family meal at tea time.

I have signed up to Gousto so my evening meals are more varied and less chip/fast food based. Me and my husband don't finish work until 6 so takeaways or quick freezer meals were taking over our diet!

As of yesterday I have also started taking Orlistat.

As for exercise I am aiming to do about 30 to 45 mins of just dance an arm workout I found on you tube (wearing a backless sleeveless bridesmaid dress in
May!) and 20 minuets of hula hooping, or attempting to hula hoop!

I am 5ft 1 and weighed in at 12 and a half stone so I have a fair bit to loose. I am a bridesmaid at the end of May and am going on holiday in August so I have two targets.

Hopefully I can shift a decent amount before May and this time I really mean it!!

Back