• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Lets do it (again!)

Hi, my name is Lucy and I am a serial yoyo dieter. I have being dieting on and off for about 10 years with various levels of sucess but the end result is always that same. After I have reached the thing I am dieting for, usually a holiday, I pile the weight back on plus a few bonus pounds.

So here I am again restarting I have just finished my 1st week of cutting down and have lost 2lb.

I am trying to work out what am am going to try this time. In the past I have done, calorie counting, slimming world, the biggest looser shakes, Alli, herbalife and a variation of a bit of each.

At the moment I am using my Fitbit app to track my food and exercise cutting down on the calories, when I am at work I am having a herbalife shake for breakfast (using up some I have left) WW soup for lunch and a normal evening meal.

I am on half term at the moment so I am not bothering with the shake and having fruit for breakfast then scrambled eggs and mushrooms on toast for lunch plus a family meal at tea time.

I have signed up to Gousto so my evening meals are more varied and less chip/fast food based. Me and my husband don't finish work until 6 so takeaways or quick freezer meals were taking over our diet!

As of yesterday I have also started taking Orlistat.

As for exercise I am aiming to do about 30 to 45 mins of just dance an arm workout I found on you tube (wearing a backless sleeveless bridesmaid dress in
May!) and 20 minuets of hula hooping, or attempting to hula hoop!

I am 5ft 1 and weighed in at 12 and a half stone so I have a fair bit to loose. I am a bridesmaid at the end of May and am going on holiday in August so I have two targets.

Hopefully I can shift a decent amount before May and this time I really mean it!!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Clean green leafy machine
Hi Lucy

Welcome back, and all the best with your weight loss journey - sounds like you have it nailed! :)