It's wednesday**** lets do it hour by hour****

Morning all

Sharon..lovely to see you back
Sorry about the gerbil Spooks

Clare know exactly what you mean about the whole ketosis business...while I didn't find SS easy,I found as long as I stuck to my routine and with my weight losses to spur me on I was fine.Now on 1000...not in Ketosis...permanetly hungry,it is requiring huge amounts of willpower.Now kids have finished school and at work with fridge all day and having to constantly cook it is all a bit of a nightmare...good job I have 2 pairs of jeans I still need to lose half a stone for!!!

Suzie

I know I'm back with the K fairy - had to go bed early and was cold as the day wore on and am cold again this morning - had to have heater on in the car....

Re at home with the fridge - just think of your jeans jeans jeans jeans jeans - oh and dont forget to go on BooHoo and get your self that top in a size 12 - that'll spur u on hun xx xx

I'm still hanging in there....not cheated ...hoorah..hope everyone else is doing fine

CD3 is Almost over & I haven't even come close to cheating... i'm soooo proud of myself :D x

hi all

well ive been trying to get back on track and today was ok ive 2 shakes a little chicken 4litres of water and ive still got 1 shake to go but might have a bar instead. ive been trying all week to get back on

Back