ITS WEDNESDAYxxLETS DO ITxxHOUR BY HOUR

saffron

Gold Member
Good Morning Campers :),

Day six of being back on track and gonna be another good day today:)
But muct do better with the good old water today, I only done 2 ltrs yesterday, so want to do at least 3 today.
Right gonna make first GT of the day :) already had a black coffee and have started 1st ltr water

Good luck to all with weight -ins

Have a great day one and all

xxxxx

Morning Tara

Yes day 6, we are doing well arn't we?

Just had my 1st GT and have some water at the ready, I did manage 3 yesterday but should try and aim for 4 today.

Popping out at 10 to set my neighbours hair then I will be staying in the warm as everywhere is white with frost and flipping cold.

Have a good day all

HM

I nearly caved and ate something....it would at least been a healthy option-a tin of mackerel...but i decided to have a shake first and then see if I still wanted it and the craving is fading a bit.So I'm just gonna stay here until it's gone totally....

Bought a Christmas tree today...a real one(I have 2 artificial ones in the loft but bf wanted a real one and it's been 6 years since I had a real tree).The only trouble is I need to move lots of furniture around to fit it in.BF is asleep now as he's doing nights this week -10pm to 7:30am) so the furniture moving will have to wait till later.It's all far too heavy for me to do.I need to start cleaning up too.My sister and her friend are coming for Xmas and I don't want the place to be this messy when they're here.I need to rent one of those Rug Doctor carpet cleaning machines...excellent things they are.I have cream carpets everywhere....yeah good choice mrs Landlay for a family with 4 children....insert rolling eyes emoticon here...LOL.

So I'm drinking my water...with berry flavouring..I've really gone off the orange for some reason...maybe I'll have it hot instead...

I'm just rambling now...keeping my mind off my cravings...just ignore me..lol

Oh and I must just tell you...my 7 year old had a part in the school carol service last night ..well her whole class did as they all had costumes etc...anyway she was Mary...and all the classes had songs to sing...and she had a SOLO!!!OMG I was so impressed!!I've never known a 7 year old have a solo before!!And my eldest started there 8 years ago!Everyone was coming up after and saying how beautifully she sang.She's always been very musical...out of all mine she's the one who can hear a song and 5 minutes later knows the tune and half the words :) I had a tear in my eye when she was singing :)

Right I'll shut up now :D

afternoon all
well back from the hospice this mornin, had to travel back into town as i missed 2 parcels yesterday grrrrrrr
been and done the food shopping for my wee girls crimbo dinner, now stashed in my freezer till the big day
had to sit feeding the child a maccy d's as it was gone lunch time and it was the closest place

got mauntains of cleanin to do today so better not spend the whole time on mini's :)

Back