iv had SUCH a bad weekend!!!

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Iv eaten maltesers, full fat noodles, oreos, caramel shortcake, cheese twists and chocolate cake.....ahhhhhh i feel so fat now!! oh well roll on tomorrow.

That sounds like nothing compared to what i ate last week!!! But now iv had 5 days being 100 %....its good you said roll on tomorrow...draw a line and get back on it...good luck if i can do it so can you :)

i know the feeling hun! :( i too have had a bad weekend had to eat at my family's place where healthy eating is not an option! oh well lots of super free foods tommorrow is my plan of action!!

Me too! Good luck for back to plan tomorrow.

I've been naughty all weekend too, had to go out for a Chinese meal and a curry. Somehow managed to eat a load of chocolate too... Back on the wagon today!

Me too!! I am getting soooo fed up with sabotaging all my good work Sunday-Thursday by drinking/eating bad things at the weekend :cry: I now only have 10 syns to last me until Friday, that'll teach me!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Can i join the club! I had a pretty bad week last week. Wanted to be 100% from yesterday but bought loads of sweets at the cinema last night!

I'm going away for my birthday on friday so will be totally off plan then, I really wanted to be 100% this week but I don't really have the motivation!! Heeeeellllpppp!

I had a terrible week last week! Put on 3LBS!!! I've tried to be 100% this week, struggled a bit with going out for mothers day dinner yesterday!
I didnt have any good choices to be fair, but I did allow 30 syns for the evening, and with the week thats 70 syns for the week and I normally lose on 100 a week so im sure i'll lose but I was originally trying to lose 3lbs and now ive accepted that probably wont happen! I've also been doing 30mins exercise every day bar saturday so fingers crossed!

Its just about being able to draw the line! I failed to do that last week and now im 3lbs heavier! But I know i'll never do that again because I was SO upset last week! Guess I just had to make that mistake! x

Yep, I had a bad weekend too, 4th week and Mothers Day and I buckled and had a Subway... feel so bad today!! Argh!! xx

Back