Iv just gone wow!

Willbeyummy

Today i walked past the big mirror (naked) and stopped and actually said wow out loud! I knew id lost weight im 5ib of losing 3stone but i couldnt see it, i can now!! Omg i look loads slimmer!! Im so happy! What fab motivation to help me get through the weekend (time i find the hardest lol) oh im such a happy bunny x

Willbeyummy said:
Today i walked past the big mirror (naked) and stopped and actually said wow out loud! I knew id lost weight im 5ib of losing 3stone but i couldnt see it, i can now!! Omg i look loads slimmer!! Im so happy! What fab motivation to help me get through the weekend (time i find the hardest lol) oh im such a happy bunny x

Well done u! :) x

Congratulations!! How long has it taken?? I can't wait to start seeing some results be a while as on day 6 today ... Can't believe I've done it so far.

Iv just started week 6 hun, this is the best diet ever! X

Well done!! I've just entered day 4, so reading this has given me a bit more encouragement. In finding this diet incredibly tough - still hungry and feel like eating every day :( Hoping it gets better VERY soon!!

Well done!! You're doing amazing!! x

For past 3odd weeks iv lost 5ib every week bar the biggys at the start!

Oh i no how hard it is, i still get hungry occassionly but stick with it and u will get their and have an amazing journey! I was a 18-20 when i started after desperatly needing new trousers (mine kept falling round my ankles every couple of steps!) i am now a 14!!!! X

Aaaahhh yay that must of felt great!!! Im still waiting for that moment as i am 3lbs off losing 3 stone and id love to really notice =D

That's a fab boost to really see a difference, well done on your and keep up the good work x

:happy036: well done
you are doing great :D

kaz:)

Back