Iv lost over 80lb :D

GothicLolita said:
Wow well done 80lbs is a great loss. 19lbs is gonna be very doable for you. I do not think that being a month off your original target date is too bad yeah not there for your birthday weekend but really so what... four weeks off the rest of your life is nothing in the grand scheme of things.Well done again. I hope the great loss will help keep your chin up & get to your 100lb loss. Thrilled for you.

Thanks babe. My overall target is to be 8.7 by new year :) so still 3 stone to go :/ xx

nomoremuffintop said:
Thanks babe. My overall target is to be 8.7 by new year :) so still 3 stone to go :/ xx

Well.... That didn't happen :( but reading over all my old posts is helping to put things in to perspective and get me ready to face TS Jan 2nd and get the last 4+ stone off by may :)

ummm, failed again. im now just 28lb less than when i started back in jan 2011. :cry:im trying to get back in the zone again so today is day 1 of 3 weeks ts, then im on holiday for 7 days then back again on the 1st july until new years eve. hoping to get down to 9stone by then. i really am miserable again. xx

Hiya and well done on getting back on the wagon. Hope you find the motivation to get to your goal hun :hug99: xx

welcome back, try not to be down just think positive you know you can do this!:)

Well done on getting back on the wagon. It is sooooo hard to re-start, I know coz I've done it a billion times now! You've lost the weight once and you can def do it again.
Good luck x

Back