Iv really messed up going to gain big time this week

slimmingmummy

Iv never gained before but this week it is going to happen as 3 days until weigh in and dont think i can bounce back. Iv been so ill and eaten things that i can grab like crisps, choc even takeaway and today i had CHEESECAKE!!!! Now i am absolutely dreading weigh in now :(
I dont suppose under some miricle that i could turn things around this week? Even if i sts ill be happy. I feel really big and chubby :(

Just get back on track straight away. There's no sense in making it worse, just be good from now on in order to minimise the damage.

A bad day or two doesn't need to turn into a bad week :)

Stop beating yourself up, you cant help being ill.

If you are feeling better put yourself back on the plan and be positive you cant change what you have eaten so just try and eat to plan over the next couple of days.

If you are well enough try and do some exercise that will help burn a few calories

Good luck and try and stay positive

hey hun. sorry to hear you were ill. but i agree with the posts above. ok, so you've had some bad eatting days, but now you've got to get back on track. besides i had a bad eatting three days at the hospital (mainly because of the ice-cream ;) ) and i still lost when i came back out because i went back on the diet and made sure i behaved. whether you gain or lose this week it doesn't matter, since you will reach your goal in the end. weight gains are only bumps in the road until you lose a wheel and stop the diet altogether.

Go and explain to your consultant that you have been ill, and she will understand. Not being well plays all sorts of havoc with our metabolism (and our will-power!) and this will be something she is familiar with.

You can't help being unwell; all you can do now is get back on track and stop worrying too much.

I hope you are feeling much better now.

Back