I've a feeling I'll have sts this week...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by IrishMum, 15 October 2009.

1. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

had a sneaky peek this morning and after my crazy hormonal fluctuations I'm back to 10st 7lbs (same as last Friday.)

Ah well...:sigh:

Maybe I'll get a surprise in the morning (I doubt it though! LOL!) But hopefully next week will show a difference? I've 'only' 7lbs to go?....

(well, it was about time for my weekly moaning post! :p;))
  2. copog

copog Well-Known Member

Good luck for your weigh in you never know, by the time you weigh in you might even lose a 1b or 2:)
  3. IrishMum

Fingers crossed eh? Thanks Binger!
  4. jenny_belte

jenny_belte Well-Known Member

good luck for wi hun.
    dont worry if u sts, always next wk.
    fingers crossed 4 u, let us know how u get on.

x x
  5. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

irish! get away from the scales!! Just wait untill the morning, i'll keep my fingers crossed :fingerscrossed: for you :)
  6. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

It's all been a bit horrible for you this week, hasn't it? So a STS could easily be explained by that.

Fingers crossed for a nice surprise at your weigh in though!!! :)

7. IrishMum

Well, I did get a surprise- 1lb loss!! Not great, but better than nothing! LOL! Still hoping next week will make up for this week- I hope so anyway?? 6lbs to goal.
    Still bleeding pretty heavy (for me!) TMI warning- it's still bright red with little clots, not going brownish as it does when the 'period' is finishing?
    I don't know how many shakes I've left, I must count them this evening to see exactly how long I've left to get rid of those lbs!

Slightly o/t, my best friend is at this very minute undergoing her 3rd c-section. So if you're that way inclined (or even if you're not) can you say a wee prayer all will be okay? The baby will need surgery in coming months we think, so we're hoping that's 'all' thats wrong iykwim? We won't know for sure until bubs arrives? Anyway, will update when I get word from the hospital...
  8. jenny_belte

jenny_belte Well-Known Member

well done on ur loss hun. only 6lbs to go till goal :D im so bloated this week so not thinking im gona lose anything.

sorry to hear about ur friend, really hope it goes well. ive had 2 c-sections so know its pretty scary. fingers are tightly crossed that the baby is ok.

x x
  9. xsarahloux

xsarahloux ~~someday!~~

hey thats a nice surprise hun! well done you!! sending heathly thoughts to your friend, keep us posted, poor little bubba and how stressful for your friend! and you no doubt! xxx
  10. IrishMum

Me too! I think I'm more stressed (if thats possible!) than she was? She's come to terms with the fact the baby may need surgery, but I'm more concerned about the c-section & birth! LOL! She's getting her tubes tied at the same time & I have visions of something going 'wrong' :)wave_cry:).
    Still waiting for news...
  11. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Well-Known Member

I hope everything goes well they are so good at surgery now so she will prob fly threw it! You never know the baby may not need surgery and if the little one does then at least your friend is prepared. Well done on the 1lb loss its so much better than sts for you mentality.
  12. IrishMum

Thanks Anne-Marie!

I guess I'm being a little vague about the baby- it may be cosmetic surgery s/he needs, nothing 'major' if that makes sense? But they won't know for sure until they physically can check him/her out?

And yes- 1lb loss is better than none (or a gain! LOL!)
  13. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

whooooo 1lb well done irish - 8 sausages!! :giggle:
  14. soon2Byummymummy!

soon2Byummymummy! Well-Known Member

well done irish!!! hope totm settles down for ya and best wishes to your friend and the new arrival xxx
  15. lisa66

lisa66 Well-Known Member

well done a lb better than again . your friend is in my thoughts wishing her and her family all the best x
  16. nmmireland

nmmireland Dublin :)

Well done, here's to next week and our sparkling water weeked xx
  17. IrishMum

LOL! Thanks!

UPDATE: It's a girl!!! 6lb 13oz and 'all is well'. I'm taking it that means that nothing 'else' has become obvious after delivery. Baby's after having her first feed and is snoozing- mummy's about to join her!
  18. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Well-Known Member

oh i get you babes. im sure the baby will be grand and they will fix everything a few months afterwards.

Just read that all is well, see you never know how dese tings will turn out!