I've been a little naughty HELP!!!

merlin

Me as I want to look xxx
Hi Guys,

I have been naughty and cheated :sigh:

I have still stayed in ketosis somehow but a lighter shade of pink and I am not hungry but now the gremlins have hold of me.

I soooooo want to lose weight.

Has anyone else fell of the wagon and got back on to continue to victory ?

I was honest and my hubby knows etc but obviously they are starting to think I am going to give up, I'm not. I think its a combination of boredom (I am on annual leave at the mo) and stress as my house is being renovated and looks like a bombsite.:cry:

Love Merlin xxx

Hi Merlin - dont panic! Quite a few poeple have had food then got back on the wagon! Dont beat yourself up abut it, just clamber back on board and keep on going! I know just how much stess can affect your 'need' for food, is there anything you can do, eg go for some pampering treatments or the like, to help de-stress?

ah merlin - don't dispair. I'm sure if you were to look thru this forum, you'd find a LOT of people have slipped up, only to continue on and successfully get to target. Don't beat yourself up. Sure, look, judging by your mail, you are still so determined to lose weight, so you just jump back in that saddle... and forget the blip!! :p
You're doing great so far, and you will continue to... no bother to you.
Like elle said, maybe you should treat yourself to some kind of pampering session to destress.
And keep thinking of how everyone will bow to your gorgeousness once you get to target... :party0038:

Hey Merlin! I ate for three days while on hols and still lost and have kept losing. Keep going and you can do it!

Merlin, I am a bit of an expert at slipping up. It tends to happen at weekends with me although I have always got a good excuse ie hen weekends and family visits. I have only done it twice but you can come back from it and carry on. So dont get stressed about it put it behind you kid!!

Lol Rachel,

Thankyou all, I will be back on track - I promise myself.

Love yall

Dont let one slip up knock you out of the LT trip !
You will get back on track !!!
One tip for you thou ...find another distration from the chaos !!!!
may it be taking a bath and moisturizing all of you or going thru the bedroom wardrobe !!!

Just dont venture to the food cupboard !!!

It works believe me lol

Thanks again,

I have checked this morning with the strips and I am out of ketosis, damn!

I will be right back on it though, I get weighed on Saturday so will find out the damage :(

Merlin XXX

Hi Rachel.

I got them from ebay about £4.00 for 50 :)

Hey hun do put it behind you and get straight back to 100% ssing, drink plenty of water and hopefully you will soon be back in ketosis. I wont deny that now you have picked it it will be hard to get back to it, I know have been there too. It can be done but you must get back to it.

Good luck

Thanks again,

Well may have got my just deserts. Up all night with D+V and in work today as short staffed :( Nevermind I won't be tempted again lol.

XXX Merlin XXX

Ooooh no Merlin, I am sorry :sick0019: you poor thing. Really not fair that you have to go to work. I hope you'll be feeling better later on. Try to take it as esay as you possibly can.

Oh Poor You Merlin. I hope you get an easy day or that someone sends you home because you really couldn't be fit for work at all !

Hi guys,

Feeling better now, the day was, well it rhymes with tap lol. Nevermind. Thanks for all your replies.

Love Merlin XXXX

Let us know how you get on with the Sat weigh in. I got tummy bug last week and lost 5.5lbls LOL helped greatly by the bug I think!!!

LOL you did :)

Will post tomorrow. I have a posh meal to attend tonight. I swear there are two people inside of me the LT'er and the Carb junky. LOL I know we have all been there though. Let me know how you all get on. it will spur me on.

Merlin XXX

LOL you did :)

Will post tomorrow. I have a posh meal to attend tonight. I swear there are two people inside of me the LT'er and the Carb junky. LOL I know we have all been there though. Let me know how you all get on. it will spur me on.

Merlin XXX

Oh I know what you mean. How did you get on?

Back