I've been bad! Off to get my hand slapped..

Hi katie yes i forgot about my shaker, well done you!!
I just tried to call CDC up to ask if she will be in tonight and she rejected my call!!

That's it i'm changing for sure now, Mrs E i spoke to a CDC who is calling me later to discuss changing over.

Well i have been to collect my tetras with DS in his p.j's, poor little mite but that will be last time i see her i hope. She gave me a free tetra to bribe me,lol
Anyway hopefully new CDC will call later and we can get something sorted out.
I know, her not doing the 810 plan did always confuse me and i really would rather not have my bars banned,lol if i think they are making a huge difference then i will stop them myself. She did also scare me a bit with telling me that if she thought someone wasn't committed then she would end the agreement of the diet as it made her look bad, so i did panic when i had put weight on with the w'end away. Ridiculous!

Well the new CDC called me back but i can't swap to her as she only does evenings and w'ends which is no good for me. If the guy who does mobile can't come to me then i'm stuck with the one i've got!

She sounds like a nightmare!! I have a bar everyday and still get good losses. I think she is being so childish and ridiculous. I'd report her :p Hopefully you can get a new CDC :)

Well no luck with a new CDC, the other one won't come out this far to me. Looks like i'm stuck with the old one then. Tell you what though, has made me think about maybe setting up my own and becoming a CDC as there is obviously a need for one in my area.

Tell you what though, has made me think about maybe setting up my own and becoming a CDC as there is obviously a need for one in my area.
Im in the process of doing that now and do not intend to copy anything you have been through. Hope you find a nice CDC soon :)

Miss JT good luck with it, let me know how it goes, i'm interested to know how hard /easy it is.

Hi I live in south yorks, doncaster.

Miss JT good luck with it, let me know how it goes, i'm interested to know how hard /easy it is.
Ok no worries I will :D Im only at he application form stage at the mo.
Also thought you might like to know, you will need to approach your original (very first) CDC for sponsorship first. Im not quite sure what relationship you have with them now?

I would really like to train to be a CDC too .. does anyone know how much it costs ?
Speak to your CDC

Last edited:
My relationship is fine with CDC as she has no idea i was trying to change. I am going to talk to her on mon and tell her how far away she is so that's what gave me the idea. Can you pm me about costs too jelly?

Hi
Have been reading about your CDC - so glad mine is a good one - he comes to me, will change appointments to suit me & doesn't charge extra for bars or tetra !! Plus, he would never "ban" me from having something - after all - I am paying him & he has his reputation - sounds like your person needs some "customer relationship" training lol

Back