I've Been Baking ....

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
I baked yesterday whilst bf was watching the football - made double chocolate chunk muffins! My little brother gave them 20 out of 10!!! :giggle:

Got some pics in my baking album on my profile if any one wants a goose - as im not allowed to post em here! :(

Have also made today sweet & sour chicken for my little bro, a tomatoe, basil, bean and garlic sauce for pasta - ready to freeze and guna be making curried chicken rolls for the bf for work!

Get me all domesticated! lol :p

I baked yesterday whilst bf was watching the football - made double chocolate chunk muffins! My little brother gave them 20 out of 10!!! :giggle:

Got some pics in my baking album on my profile if any one wants a goose - as im not allowed to post em here! :(
Have also made today sweet & sour chicken for my little bro, a tomatoe, basil, bean and garlic sauce for pasta - ready to freeze and guna be making curried chicken rolls for the bf for work!

Get me all domesticated! lol :p

Hey Summer mmmmmmmm cakes look lovely yummy

Have you got your cooking head on again lol - I'm as bad though.

Well done on your weight loss as well you have done brill and I bet you are feeling great.

Did you get my 2 recipes that I pm'd you?
Hope so if not I'll send em again x:):)

Hey cat - no i havnt recieved any recipes off you - didnt you want some from me too? lol

Yeah proper cooking head today - probably just boredom! lol

Hey cat - no i havnt recieved any recipes off you - didnt you want some from me too? lol

Yeah proper cooking head today - probably just boredom! lol

Ok no problem I'll pm them again to you
and keeeeeep baking haha x:):)

I'm hopefully going to make the muffins from the recipe you gave me Summer, so fingers crossed they turn out fine. The bread pudding I made went down a treat and I even have a recipe for Carrot Cake so I'm looking forward to making that. :D:D:D:D

oh cool thanks cat :)

Abs, i have a recipe for carrot cake too but i made it my own and added lots more fruit :)

Abs, good luck wiv the muffins :) wheres the pics of yer bread puddin then!!?!?! :giggle:

Will upload them later. Having a bit of a "Cant-be-bothered-with-anything" day today lol

You and your baking Tanya, wot you like!

I made pasties yesterday and they came out gorgeous! They smelt sooooo gooooood!

Hubby even had another one for tea tonight, they must have been good. His was the size of a baking tray it was that big. Can't wait to have a small pasty when all this over and I'm back eating normally, as a treat!

oooh sounds delish bev - ive made them before - bf wasnt too keen but rest of family loved em :)

Im not a fan of pasties so its something i can do without lol although i do love a cheese and onion slice! lol

Pasties- I remember them - we don't get them over here at all it's not an Irish thing. But I remember when I lived in Liverpool there was a lovely bakery that did them - no I have to stop as I might get the taste for food.
I love baking as well but haven't done any for the last number of months, perhaps I will get back to it.
Doirin

Back