I've been naughty.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gem Dec 17th 06, 9 November 2006 Social URL.

1. Gem Dec 17th 06

Gem Dec 17th 06 Full Member

I've just eaten 3 packets of crisps.

FatFairNForty(ish) likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Move on babes....forget about it....drink tonnes of water...make sure you have all your packs...its in the past and theres NOTHING you can do to change it!
  4. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Lighter Life and now CD
    Agree, you've done it, can't go back. Put it behind you and get on with the diet. Try to figure out what was going on for you emotionally so you can see the trigger and maybe you'll recognise it next time. Don't worry though, just get back on that wagon ! All the best
  5. Lyndsey66

Lyndsey66 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    cambridge diet
    It is just a hiccup. What is important now is not to dwell on it and give the diet up. It wont set you back - keep going! It might be worth thinking about what triggered you to eat the crisps. This might sound silly - but I t hink that it is important.

For instance - was it hunger? If it was then next time you feel like that go for a walk - or drink more water.
    Was it a craving? Or an emotional response?

I have realised since being on the diet that a lot of the reasons for my overeating are emotional - and I have been reading books and actively learning new coping skills. This has really helped me.

Anyway I hope that makes sense - think that I am waffling - we all do these things when we diet - you are doing so well, dont let it set you back.
  6. kazz

kazz Gold Member

I think it makes sense Butterscotch...thats wat I've noticed as well!
  7. Gem Dec 17th 06

I just did it cause I wanted them and I was in the house on my own. I had chocolates after that. I was fine with it.

Now my Fiance has come home and is in a mood with me cause I told him I did it. Said it's disappointing - sorry to be a disappointment! :mad:

I've got over it but now he's made me mad.

8. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Dont mind him!! hes probably moody cos he thinks your going to moan at him all night about it and somehow turn it into his fault!! Just forget about it...he'll probably be fine when he realises your not going to dwell on that fact you made a little slip up!
  9. Gem Dec 17th 06

He'd better get over it or I might have to kick his head in!!! :p

10. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Not before the wedding!!!
  11. Mich

Mich Taking Back Control...!!!

LOL.......just the sort of statement I'd make too Gem....:D - mind you is he in a mood cos you ate the last packet?;) :rolleyes: :D

12. clairejen

clairejen Lurker

At least you've been honest about it, told him and told us. That means you are being honest with yourself and still believe in your diet, it was a slip and you've admitted to it, not a cheat.
    Having things to occupy your mind or get you out of the house when there's nobody else there might help you avoid these dangerous times.
    Like the others have said, it is in no way the end of the world, or the end of your diet. Put it behind you and look forward to the slim days to come.
  13. Gem Dec 17th 06

Thanks everyone, it's so good to know you are all here being so great!

Luckily with us we can't stay fallen out for long. Neither of us likes a row so we just go quiet, and things are always forgotten the next morning!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.