I've been skiving!

Sapphire

I haven't been logging in my diary for so long it's fallen off the page!

I haven't been doing WW, I admit it, for about 2 weeks. BUT, I haven't gained, and I am still in my size 10 jeans, yippee!

I have been working hard at the gym and eating in moderation, still having the odd muffin/ice cream/choc bar etc!

However, I like my weight, but it's not spot on. There is still a spare tyre when I sit down and the whole point is this being the first year I can sit down in a bikini and not feel self conscious! So..I really ought to go back on WW, hadn't I? I'll keep going to the gym to firm up but I think I need to lose the flabby bits before anything will be really toned up...i'm 9 stone 10lbs, so maybe aim for 9 stone.

Why have I lost my motivation? Deep down I know I need to get stuck in again and reach my target, i'm just being lazy I think.

I am house hunting (first house to rent with OH and 2 friends) and job seeking (for a TA job) at the moment, as well as working all the shifts at the pub I can get!

if you're still in your jeans then you can't have done too much damage.
if you feel you still need to get a bit more off then go for it & good luck

Well done for not gaining and staying in your size 10's :jelous:!!!
Sometimes when you're so close to goal it's very easy to lose motiviation.
Do what ever you feel you need to, sounds like you're doing fine to me!
xx

Thank you, I just weighed myself and i'm 136lbs...I must be doing something right to keep maintaining! I think i'm just worried i'll put it back on but if I keep an eye on the scales, at least I can nip it in the bud..

Still don't feel like starting WW again today, but i'll see how I go as I am...

Hi Sapphire,

No wonder you have had a loss of motivation recently - look at everything you have on your plate!!! It's hardly surprising food/ww hasn't been top of your priorities lately!!

If you feel you want to drop another few lbs then get back to it - but remember not to be too hard on yourself for the odd naughty. Size 10 is a great achievement and maintaining at 136lbs without too much effort is fabulous!!!

We're all behind you
x

A size 10?? Thats fantastic - well done you!!

they still do size 10s?? its been sooooo long since i needed to know that lol. well done on not gaining and for working out. fitness is so important no matter what ur size and i bet its giving u a nice shape :D xxx

Thanks everyone, still the same weight, didn't get to the gym today but will try tomorrow, i'm trying to eat in moderation and see what I feel like doing but today I was tempted by a french stick and had a bit with cheese! :eek: My mum came in and said "do you know how many points that is??" Er no, I don't!

I feel a lot more confident with my body I have noticed, just popping to the shop in trousers and a tee and not checking out the side profile like I normally do!

Sounds like you're doing really well and the odd treat doesn't hurt. It must be lovely to shoot out in a teeshirt and jeans and not worry. Good for you!
xx

Thank you, i'm not sure what i'm doing eating wise but I had a bag of doritos last night and woke up looking skinnier! Maybe i've got worms :p :D I'm not complaining though, just gotta keep up the exercise, does it raise your metabolism or something so you can burn calories more easily I wonder?

Going to go and ride my horse now as I haven't done any exercise since monday except rushing around at work..

Laura - Maintaining is just is hard as loosing and you are doing great, well done. Keep bobbing on and let us know how you are doing.

Good thanks :D Now I am more relaxed with food I am finding I don't want the chocolate and crisps I craved before, but had a pizza last night, and have lost another pound! :eek:

We are in the process of having our credit/refs checked and then we will have a new house to move in to, hurray! Lots of home cooking to be done for me and my OH :D

Well done! You sound like you're doing so well! Good luck with the move.
xx

Back