Ive cheated and believe me its not worth it

Im on week 3 and found this week really hard and tonight Ive ended up cheating :break_diet:

I just thought Id post and tell anyone who is thinking of cheating or having a weak moment dont do it. I feel bloated and sick and the guilt of having eaten something is horrible. I definatly wont be doing it again, I have my weigh-in on Monday so hoping to get back on track.

Ive learnt my lesson thats for sure

Sorry you've felt it necessary to slip up Claire.

It's done now, get back on track 100% tomorrow and no major damage should have been done.

Remember how you are feeling right now if you are ever tempted to cheat again. Don't dwell on what you have done, we're all human afterall.

Chin up and stay positive. I bet your weigh in on Monday will be fine!

Hi Claire Louise,
Loads of time between here and Monday to have a good weight loss. Don't keep beating yourself up, by the sounds of it you taught yourself a lesson, by not feeling too good after eating. Thanks for posting it does help to know how someone feels if they have eaten and encourages not to do it. Good for you to come on here and tell, you could have kept it secret. So thanks again.
Doirin

Thanks for your comments x

Like you said Doirin I want you guys to know what it feels like when you cheat and that its really not worth it. In a way Im glad I have done it as it will give me more drive not to fall of the wagon again

Ive lost 10lb so far and would love to lose another 4lbs this week so keep your fingers crossed for me guys and Ill let u no on Monday

Hi Claire Louise, thanks for confessing and bringing this warning to all the newbies out there.....I really hope that you get your LT head frimly back in place and that the rest of your journey with be 100% successful....my mantra, "NOTHING tastes as good as being slim feels....."

Hi Claire Louise
Hoping you are back on track now and not feeling too guilty. Dont look back, keep looking forward.
It is a lesson learned and I am just in my 4th week, so it was good to know that it can happen and how it feels when it does!
Thanks for your honesty....
Have a great weekend.

Back