I've come to the "dark side" ;)

KayMarie

Afternoon all!

I'm not exactly new to the forum but haven't been on for a while. I was doing SW last year and managed to lost 3 stone (nearly 1 of which i have gained back over the past 4-5 months!) Anyway, I don't dislike SW and it did work for me but I though, New year, New diet to throw myself into and found myself joining WW with a friend last night!

So, i'm trying to forget all about SW and thinking WW from now on and have reset all my stats to zero as If I have never done a diet before in my life!! I think I may have an advantage with this whole PP thing because my friend was on the old plan and is struggling to get used to the new plan!

Anyway, Thought I would pop up and say hello! Good to be back! I'll probably be asking loads of questions! LOL!

Hi - I have been doing SW well too though unlike you I was getting nowhere fast with it (my fault of course - not the plan's). I started on Weds and am really enjoying it so far. Love having the weekly points. My problem was that I would flexi syn every weekend lol. I feel the 49 has put me in control (see my post Planning my binge).

I've done both sw and ww I got to goal with ww years ago but stopped going and put it back on and more I prefer ww cause I eat too much on sw and end up eating same things all the time and get bored so stop doing it and pile weight back on, good luck hope it works for you.xx

Welcome to the dark side !!! I too have tried sw more times than i can remember but for some reason i just can't stick to it - my fault, i just need more restraint with portion sizes :sigh: The most i ever manage is 7lbs off but i know that ww works for me as i lost 21lbs after having my first child.
Anyway, ww works for me as it means i must take care with portions. Good luck, i hope you enjoy it x

I also changed from sw to ww finding it really hard with the pp as sw was really easy to follow but I love the flexability with ww as sometimes when we had really hectic week We would take the kids to macdonalds and i would sit with a fruit bag ( now i have a happy meal and still have points left )

Back