I've done it...!

SuzySparkle

Woo-hoo! I've done it. Lost another 4lb today on my final weigh-in taking my total loss to 100lb in 20 weeks! Let the refeed begin...! x

Oh hun dat is so AMAZING 100lbs so brilliant! really good start to your refeed.

:wow:Hey suzy well done woman that is amazing!! told ya last week that you would hit the 100 lb mark no problem!! you look amazing and have done so so well!! enjoy refeed!! :girlpower:i sense now is the time for some serious clothes shopping lol!!

:0clapper:Totally amazing!!:0clapper:

:party0011: I find people like you SOOO inspiring, as I really cannot imagine loosing so much weight, it doesn't seem possible - then I see your stats and pictures :party0011:

Hope you feel as great as you look x

whoooooooooooo!!!! :banana dancer: well done suzy!!!! FANTASTIC!!!!! You so deserve it!

Are you refeeding tonight then? What is your first meal going to be?xxx

Are you refeeding tonight then? What is your first meal going to be?xxx

I'm refeeding from tomorrow so my first meal is going to be steamed chicken with cabbage and leeks. I know it sounds really dull but I'm really looking forward to it. I'm going to refeed until a week on Wednesday (4th November) when I will then join Scottish Slimmers.

Well done and good luck to you too Tanya - you're pictures look great! x

Thanks chick!
Are you looking forward to eating then?
Im just about to go prepare mine! :giggle:
Your meal doesnt sound boring, i bet you can taste every little thing! :D I hope you enjoy it sweetie :D xxx

Brilliant big Gratz to you :D :D

What a wonderful achievement. You look lovely. You must be so happy that all your hard work has paid off. Enjoy your first dinner!!

SUUUUUUZY!!!! I'm so proud of you! that is amazing - you look fantastic and must feel amazing!! and you're in the 100lb club! whoo!! we want more people here! :D

good luck on your refeed hun, how do you feel about it? do you feel like you're totally ready, like Tanya, to deal with it properly? i'm still nervous and i'm not refeeding for another 5 and a half weeks! xxx

wow !!!:wow:

seeing how well you have done makes me feel positive about my own weight loss

thanks for sharing it

xxx

Well done hun! Good Luck with refeed!

fantastic suzy,well done!

good luck with refeed hun x

Thanks everyone. Just had my first meal and it was definitely worth the wait. It was gorgeous! Can't believe how full I am though! x

Back