I've done it

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

congrats to you

x

Well done, fantastic weight loss :bliss:and you started it on my birthday (if only I had too).

Congratulations!!! You must be really pleased :) I have just started and want to loose four stone, so will definitely think of you as inspiration! I was thinking it may take me 2 years to loose, i'm shocked you've managed to loose it in 8 months! Did you do much exercise alongside SW? I'm doing quite a bit of exercise as well, about 2.5/3 hours of street dance a week and trying to build up walking and going to the odd fitness class as well.

Do you have any advice to keep going? Much appreciated and well done again!! xx

First, thank you for you kind comment,
second, i have to be honest, i havent and dont do any exercise at all only what i do in work, as i work in a large medical factory as a cleaner i can walk about 5-6 miles a day plus when your mopping hoovering etc that helps to tone up a bit. plus when i get home and "do another shift" sometimes i dont sit down for 14/15 hours a day (apart from breaks in work). that seams to help me at the moment

Keep up the excellent work that your doing and remember that people loose weight at different speeds.
Good luck with your weight loss journey :D

well done a real success story ... have you got pics of your slimming world journey.. any hints and tips as well!!

To be honest i have only 1 before picture as i would not have my photo taken.
in the before after picture section here, there is a before/after picture of me. (sorry its not a pretty sight):8855:

Well done you. That is fantastic. I have come to a stop at the present after losing just over 2 stone so am needing inspiration and you are providing that. :gimi::gimi::gimi::gimi:

Wow well done you have done an amazing job, i bet you look like a totally new woman! now go buy yourself a whole new wardrobe of clothes, you deserve it :)

i have to admit that im still in shock, i had convinced that i had not achieved target this week, ( i needed 2lb). when i had the courage to look at the scales and found that i had lost 4lbs, i just burst into tears with the relief of my journey is over and a new has started to maintain

Congratulations what an achievement I have a long way to go I want to lose about 6 stone and so far managed 1 stone 9 lb in 11 weeks your inspiration will keep me going xx

Congratulations what an achievement I have a long way to go I want to lose about 6 stone and so far managed 1 stone 9 lb in 11 weeks your inspiration will keep me going xx

thank you for your kind comment, 1st 9lb in 11 weeks is an amazing achievement keep up the excellent work that you are doing.
Go for 7lb "targets" instead of i want to loose 6 stone its not such a daunting task.
Good luck with your journey hun :D:D

Congratulations and a very big well done :) can't wait till the day I can post the same thing

congratulations, ive just started back sw with 8 stone to lose and it seems like such a big journey ahead, but stories like yours make it seem possible, you are such an inspiration, well done xx

congratulations, ive just started back sw with 8 stone to lose and it seems like such a big journey ahead, but stories like yours make it seem possible, you are such an inspiration, well done xx

I think if you have 8 stone or 8lb to loose it can be just as hard, break it down into smaller "targets" i wanna lose "7"lb by xmas i myself found it not so daunting,
Good luck with your weight loss journey :D:D
keep us posted

Back