I've done my first month!

muffinandsam

And the outcome?

I started at 13st 5lbs and I'm now 12st 8lbs :D

Well chuffed. Its been so hard though - but going to group has definately been a big thing for me - when I tried to do the diet by myself I'd be good but then have a bad few days thinking it didn't matter I'd catch up eventually.. but now I'm at group each week I'm more motivated to lose SOME even if its just half a pound! I maintained one week and I honestly felt so ashamed.

Fantastic news too, my husband has joined aswell and now we go to group together. He's lost 8lbs in two weeks which is fantastic.

Soooo... won't be long before I fit into my size 16's comfortably, its been a while! I'm so excited that I've found something that actually works :D

Thats amazing hun. You should be so proud of yourself. Even mroe so for recognising group is what makes it work for you. It'l get easier and as long as your hvaing fun with it, Thats all that matters!

Good lukc to hubby too :) xxxx

That's fantastic, well done. X

Well done Huni!!! Its a great feeling to achieve something like this and before you know it you will definitely be in those size 16 jeans!!!

Well done! Please don't be ashamed if you STS. That's why we call it maintaining. To take the guilt away. You haven't put weight on, and it's only delayed target by a week. Before you joined you'd probably have put on, but now, think of it as your body getting ready to shed a big lump the week after!

wow well done that a fantastic result. Very inspirational to me as I am just on week 2.

Back