ive eaten out, cant work out syns??

Catlouise83

Hi all, i need some help ive googled the internet silly searching but cant find anything

i ate out at a vintage inns pub/restaurant and had the periperi chicken with chips, the chicken was grilled so that was free the sauce was like a periperi sauce with lemon in i dont know if that would be synned? wasnt creamy and i dont think it was oil based.
then theres the chips probably 1 potatos worth of chips and im pretty sure they were deep fried:eek:

and then there was the afters - i had a chocolate brownie slice probably around the size of a tea cup coaster and 1 scoop of vanilla icecream

i did stick to diet coke though lol:D

can anyone help me roughly syn this??

thankyou:)

I'm not sure at all, I would probably cut back to 5 syns or less a day till weigh in to cover it,if you want to lose and stick on plan. Try looking at the menu online before you eat out next time. Or ask for jacket potato with grilled chicken,salad and ask for sauce on the side and just have a table spoon or none. X

I think its safe to say you went over your daily syns. No point in worrying about it now. Carry on as you were before. If it won't make you feel deprived, stick to 5 syns a day but no less. However, don't limit yourself if you would feel deprived. It was only one meal, it won't have made that much difference.

thanks for the replys guys, ive estimated 25 for the brownies, 13 for the chips and 2 for the sauce, i think this will cover me :)

Back