1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

I've Got a New Username

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by razzledazzle, 20 May 2009 Social URL.

1. razzledazzle

razzledazzle Well-Known Member

Last edited: 24 November 2009
    judimac likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Well-Known Member

Cyber -Stalked?!

4. jaylou

jaylou Well-Known Member

Glad you managed to change it, welcome along razzledazzle!!
    Jay xx

5. razzledazzle

6. RM07

RM07 Well-Known Member

Are the other posts with your old user name still on here? If they are you may want to edit these posts if your 'friend' googles your user name again... or pops back on here to read the latest and figures out you've changed usernames.

7. razzledazzle

8. Andy R.

Andy R. Time for a change

hey u look familiar razzledazzle lol. Hope u manage to shake that pesky cyber stalker. ive had similar trouble before. its horrible knowing someone might be watching everything u do. thats why i used a different username on here cos i find being a member of this forum very personal to me, and like to be able to share my thoughts with like minded people. So good luck on the new ID, i'm sure you'll rack up them post in no time. btw i didnt even know i got look at ppls profiles. now i feel like a stalker lol.

9. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

There are some sick people about! I'm glad you're back and you feel comfortable.

10. RM07

RM07 Well-Known Member

Good thinking batman! I hate when people go all weird... I mean if she was a true friend there would be no need for her to do that as you'd be telling her most things anyway!