I've got a question...

Caz

Repeat Offender
I'm wondering what size I'm likely to be in September. I'm 5ft 9in and I'm thinking I'll probably weigh slightly under 15 stone, still far too much! Anyway, anyone got an idea of what size I might be then? I know it depends on a lot of things, but a rough idea would be nice! Anyone else around my height and been around that weight? If so, what size were you?

Thanks in advance!!

I'm 5'4 and at 15stone ish I was a size 18 but then I am alot shorter than you. I was a 16 on top. I do have big hips though and even though I have lost 48lb I'm just getting the other side of a 16 bottom.

I can't really help much i'm afraid. xxxx

Hi caroline my friend is same height as you, at your weigh she was a size 16 bottom and 16 top as you say your shape will determain what size you are really,

Hi - when I was 15.4 I was a size 18/20 and I am 5.7. When I was 14.3 I was a size 16/18.

So I reckon at 5.9 around 15 stone you'll be around a 16/18 but it will depend on your body shape.

I have always been bigger up top as I am blessed with narrow hips and a small bum but I have the biggest bingo wings ever :cry:

I guess I could have given you more info!

I'm currently 17st 7, so I'm guessing I'll be ABOUT 14st 7. I'm a 22 on bottom, very almost a 20. On top I'm pretty much an 18.

So I don't really know how much I'll change in 3 months! I'm figuring probably a 16ish, maybe.

So maybe you'll be a 12/14 on top and a 14/16 down below if that's your current measurements? x

5"4'
15.5 Stones
Size 16

5'4"
15 st
Size 18/16

Height - 5' 8"
Weight - 14st 10 (yuk)
Clothes - 14 top, 16 bottom because of my big fat bum!

I'm 5"11
16 stone
size 16-18

height: 5ft 8"
weight: 16 stone
size: 16/18 (but huuuuuge boobs!!)

So on that note, I'm figuring I can hope for a 16 by then I guess. But, then, I'm basically an 18 on top now. So am I only going to shrink 1 size in 3 months? lol The one size a month thing seems to have worked for me so far, almost though taken bit less than that bust obviously the big first ooomph will have done that. But that means that in 3 months I'd be 3 sizes down, taking me to a 12/14 on top, 14/16 on bottom. Which can't be right either. As my goal is 12 stone and size 12, and I'd still have 2 and a half stone to lose.

I think I've discovered I just can't guess! lol

So maybe you'll be a 12/14 on top and a 14/16 down below if that's your current measurements? x

That's what I just worked out, using the stone and size a month thing, but doesn't seem right, so I don't know!

I'm wondering what size I'm likely to be in September. I'm 5ft 9in and I'm thinking I'll probably weigh slightly under 15 stone, still far too much! Anyway, anyone got an idea of what size I might be then? I know it depends on a lot of things, but a rough idea would be nice! Anyone else around my height and been around that weight? If so, what size were you?

Thanks in advance!!

I'm 5 foot 7 and currently weigh 15 stone 4lb and i'm in between a size 18 and a 16. everyones body shape is different so its really hard to say. When i'm around 14 and half stone im normally a 16

I'm pretty pair shaped. So I'm a size smaller on top than bottom generally. But I figure I can get to a 16 I guess.

Wow, I took a look at that link with the height/weight/dress size comparisons, and it's amazing how many people of the same height and weight can be different clothes sizes! I know your shape makes a big difference in your dress size but the variety is huge!

I'm 5ft 7.5ins and I'm aiming for about 9st5lbs target weight, and I was expecting to be a 10 at that weight but some people are a 10, some are an 8 and some are a 12/14 :confused:

When I was 15 stone I was about an 18 on top and a 20 in bottoms, but I have pretty large boobs and the most thunderous thighs you can ever imagine ;) If you're taller and the same weight then maybe you'd be a size or so smaller? It's so hard to tell ;) Sorry for all the guesswork!

Yup, it really is confusing! I was hoping that it would give me motivation, an idea of what to aim for, but all it's done is confuse me! Should have just not looked! Starting to notice a bit of sagging as well :( Blah. I should just go to sleep.

Don't be disheartened! You might not know exactly what size you'll be in September, but you know how many inches you've lost already and that's fab. So as long as you keep up with what you've been doing I'm sure you'll continue to have great losses :)

Back