I've got an interview tomorrow (UPDATE)

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Woo hoo I got the job and start on the 22nd June. :D

Sorry to blow my own trumpet but the manager said that he warmed to me and I'd all the right attributes for the job. He also said that I cared about the clients and came across as a very caring/friendly genuine person.

I'm so nervous as I've not had an interview in a few years (apart from a telephone interview).

I've got to do a Word & Excel test too..I'm scared..

I've had 2 babies since my last interview & my brain has gone to mush..

I've done some research & hope I've done enough X

Last edited:
Good luck!! Don't worry, I'm sure you'll do great!

Lots and lots of good luck wishes.

Positive vibes coming from Spain :vibes::vibes:

hugs, granny Sue xxxx

Wishing you all the very best of luck!!
Just be yourself and I'm sure you'll do great :D

xxx

What job is it for BB? best of luck - you are a fabulous person so they would do well to have you work for them - let us know how you get on xxx

Thanks for all the best wishes. I got 74% in my Word & 73% in my Excel tests so hoping that's enough. I also answered all the questions giving really good examples so I think I've done ok, it just depends now on how well the other candidates do.

EB - Its a part-time administrator job for Young Peoples Service, it's like a drop in centre/outreach for young people with drug & alcohol abuse problems, very interesting. It's ideal as I can work around the wee ones & it's quite local too.

Fingers & all crossed now, they'll let me know later today or on Monday.

I have everything crossed for you.

Update - I got the job X

Congratulations!!

Brilliant news - congratulations. When do you start?

Woo hoo I got the job and start on the 22nd June. :D

Sorry to blow my own trumpet but the manager said that he warmed to me and I'd all the right attributes for the job. He also said that I cared about the clients and came across as a very caring/friendly genuine person.

I'm so nervous as I've not had an interview in a few years (apart from a telephone interview).

I've got to do a Word & Excel test too..I'm scared..

I've had 2 babies since my last interview & my brain has gone to mush..

I've done some research & hope I've done enough X

I am so thrilled for you. You can not imagine how happy I am on your behalf. I know what a big difference it will make to you and your lovely family.

big, big enormous bear hugs xxxxx Granny Sue xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Back