1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

I've got some 0% fat natural yogurt ...

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by *HelenMarie85*, 8 February 2014 Social URL.

1. *HelenMarie85*

*HelenMarie85* Full Member

What can I do with it ??? I had some this morning on defrosted frozen fruit for brekkie ... was rather yummy .. but I wondered what else I could do with it ???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. steph1212

steph1212 Full Member

You could make a dip with it- put in some very finely chopped tomatoes, onions and grated cucumber (I add a little mint sauce too) Have it as a dip when having a salad or a bit on the side with a curry. I usually make a syn free curry and have a ww wholemeal Pitta as (HEXB) to act as naan bread!

Mini likes this.
  4. Moonbeamcor

Moonbeamcor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(6.65%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I get through loads of this stuff. Its nice mixed with a smidge of garlic powder, onion powder, parsley and freshly ground salt and pepper - you can thicken it up with some quark if you like - and use it as a dip for ryvita and veggie sticks, carrots and celery and whatnot.

I also have it as a dessert by mixing it with Options - chocolate coconut if I'm having it on its own, or white chocolate if I'm going to have it with fruit.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.