I've got some 0% fat natural yogurt ...

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by *HelenMarie85*, 8 February 2014.

1. *HelenMarie85*

*HelenMarie85* Well-Known Member

What can I do with it ??? I had some this morning on defrosted frozen fruit for brekkie ... was rather yummy .. but I wondered what else I could do with it ???
  2. steph1212

steph1212 Well-Known Member

You could make a dip with it- put in some very finely chopped tomatoes, onions and grated cucumber (I add a little mint sauce too) Have it as a dip when having a salad or a bit on the side with a curry. I usually make a syn free curry and have a ww wholemeal Pitta as (HEXB) to act as naan bread!
    Mini likes this.
  3. Moonbeamcor

Moonbeamcor Well-Known Member

I get through loads of this stuff. Its nice mixed with a smidge of garlic powder, onion powder, parsley and freshly ground salt and pepper - you can thicken it up with some quark if you like - and use it as a dip for ryvita and veggie sticks, carrots and celery and whatnot.

I also have it as a dessert by mixing it with Options - chocolate coconut if I'm having it on its own, or white chocolate if I'm going to have it with fruit.